EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

"Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Monthly topics for discussion

Moderator: TalkingPoint

Re:

Postby Ilove » Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:06 pm

ronke wrote:Marriage from the same sex should not be allowed, In the first instance is not Godly .This should not be legalise in any nation.

Are religious? If yes, what is your religion? =)
Ilove

Re: "Marriages" between people of the same sex?

Postby Ilove » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:32 pm

TearHere wrote:
TP wrote:Should "marriages" between people of the same sex be permitted?

i think it's a case-by-case basis.. Like, here in our country, it's not legal, thus it's not permitetd.. possibly because of our religion.. while in other countries, it is acceptable.. the question of whether it should be permitted or not varies from one person to another, a culture to another, a country to another.. in my opinion, whatever it is other people opt.. respect them, we must.. :wink:

I agree. =)
Ilove

Postby dianayamazaki » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:12 am

In my opinion, this different marriage will bring negative impact to their adopted kids in the future. Man and woman can complete each other. There are some specific things that make man and woman absolutely different. By changing that absolute things, human become more and more gain power to change many things later. I don't consider it as good change. So, I disagree to gay marriage.
dianayamazaki

Postby kminang » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:15 pm

Wow... What these people to achieve? A child?
It's very irrational marriage betwen the same sex. For example; 2 men is making love. What they do??? Is penis come to rectum? I think it's hurt...
For me, married is about 2 people from different sex, making love, making 'normal' family with their own kid.

Would you please correct my sentences? {-;
kminang

Postby RogelikIID » Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:45 pm

In my opinion marriage between people of the same sex isn't anything so much bad how people say of course civil marriage. This people are living between us and it isnt anything new they want have normal life and families for them merrage is something important like for everyone. They don't harm anybody by marriage.
RogelikIID

Postby loverats » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:43 pm

i had married may wife last year. What's the matter?!
I don't want to produce children. Should everybody only marry anybody to making babys??
I am not stubid, not a freak, only a human.
I only live in a good civil union, respectfully, lovely, in good and in bad times.
We doing nothing other than straight peoples. We want to spent our time, our live together - what's wrong about that! I don't endanger the "normal" alliance, how could i do that - marry your love - i don't come to disturb..
I don't hurt someone - so don't bother me.
loverats

Postby lesoli » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:18 pm

I think that it should be permitted. Everybody has right to be happy and we can't prohibit marriages between people of the same sex. If two men or women love each other why would they pretend and be unhappy?
lesoli

Postby mcIlob » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:42 pm

On the one hand marriages between people of the same sex should be permitted but on the other they shouldn't.
I know that 'everybody loves somebody sometimes', but I want to live in a normal world where family consist of dad, mum and children, so wedlocks between people of the same sex are a bit abnormal, unnatural and it's discordant with my religion.
mcIlob

Postby emilkatok » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:57 pm

We should be tolerant but I think ,,gay marriage" is controversial. Nevertheless , I have anything against civil partnerships. When two people love each other we can't deny their get marriage.
,,Love is blind" - these are words , with I agree. Love is the strongest feeling.
Albeit, I'm strongly disagree with rights of child adoption. Normal family consist of mather, father and children. we can't change order from time immemorial .
emilkatok

Postby Klaudyna » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:07 pm

I think that the marriages between people of the same sex should be permitted because everyone has the right to love. What is more in my point of view if people love toghether, then for example sex or religion shouldn't be important. Moreover if people are happy when they are a couple with someone of the same sex they should be toghether as long as it is possible because in our life we should do everything what can make that we will be smiling and happy. :)
Klaudyna

PreviousNext

Return to Talking Point Discussion