EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

PROOFREADING

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, Dixie, EC

PROOFREADING

Postby deadmonitor » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:39 pm

Hi guys! Can someone help me proofread my work? Please. No worries, it's just a two-paragraph sorta essay. Thank you! {-: {-: {-: {-: {-:
deadmonitor

Re: PROOFREADING

Postby deadmonitor » Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:57 am

Yesterday was officially my last day as student. Not really sure if I should be feeling happy or what because I don't want school life to end. This semester was the hardest ever. Think I trailed off, one way or another, from my self - which is not good. I've always been light with the way I handled school but last semester was very different, trying hard to juggle everything - and failing miserably. And my last exam was a ratchet-butt-kicking-self-confidence eye-opener. At least, it was pretty much evocative. I guess there's no other way from here but up. Lessons learned, live one. Fair point well made.
deadmonitor

Re: PROOFREADING

Postby ettiejgva » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:58 pm

Was that your paragraph to proofread or was that just a story about your current condition?
ettiejgva

Return to General Discussion