EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please note that these ESL Forums are NOT part of MyEnglishClub. To post at these ESL Forums please register ↑ first.

Has a vacation ?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Has a vacation ?

Postby sandy » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:15 am

Has a vacation is with ease does not have the pressure.You will most want to make anything.I like looking that the television is eating between-meal snack or side the surfer listens to music.In the afternoon rides the bicycle to catch the wind.You have when the vacation most wants to do any matter.

Sandy
sandy

Re: Has a vacation ?

Postby Sveta » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:26 am

Hi Sandy.
I don't like stay at home on my vacation. I think that spending this time in a travel is more interesting. Visiting new places is the best way to relax for me.
Sveta

Postby MaryIrons » Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:58 am

Summer vacation is coming and all the peoples just think for the plan of vacation tour i also make the plan for vacation just go toward the Europe with his friends specially i want to go London which is my favorite city..
MaryIrons
Silver Member

Postby Robertjack » Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:39 am

To go for vacation tour is the best way to enjoy summer vacation. This summer I am going to New York for a family trip because New York Vacations always bring pleasure for me. Guys! Let me know about you; where are you going this summer?
Robertjack
Silver Member

Return to Adventure & Travel