platonic friends

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Do you think, that girls and boys can be platonic friends?

Yes
82%
No
18%

Total votes: 33

Klaudyna

Re: platonic friends

Post by Klaudyna »

I think that girls and boys can't be platonic friends because we live in a time in which friendship between men and women often is impossible. Although  they try to be just a friends ultimately they fall in love to each other. What is more in my point of view in this kind of friendship often one of them is jealous of his/her friend when he/she finally finds a boyfriend or girlfriend what leads to the meltdown of the whole friendship.
tomnew

Post by tomnew »

Yes but very rare. Usually boy tend to fall to the girl or vice versa.
sirenita

Post by sirenita »

I think friends should not be platonic; because the loves are what are platonic; for then to be platonic friendship and we would be good friends but there is a feeling of love that would change his friendship
nicbase

Post by nicbase »

In my opinion, platonic friendship beetwen a men and woman is possible, becase men , can understand myself even more than lots of woman, but I don't need to be together with my best friend. It's enough for me to writting and talking when we need it for instance when we are dealing our problems , or when we have enough time to do it. I prefer being friends than being together. It's better for me. Some people prefer platonic friendship which aren't commit and are useful. In my point of view sexes don't matter in friendship, the most significant are understanding and trust.
aladrelich

Post by aladrelich »

I think that men and women can be platonic friends. In my opinion there is nothing straight that girls have a best friends who is a boy, it is normal and possibly. I have a friends who is a boy and we will never be together. So platonic friendship exist. I know many friends of the same sex and they are just friends. Buy one the other hands I know friends who become a couple. But first they were best friends.
natalianowak

Post by natalianowak »

I think, that platonic friendship between girl and boy is possible, because I know a lot of friendships between girls and boys. I also have friend, who is a boy. I suppose, that this friendship is normal and every person needs a friend and it doesn't matter how sex is this person. But however I know, that friendship between girl and boy may degenerate in something bigger.
justynasta

Post by justynasta »

I think that girls and boys can be platonic friends. The most important features of friendship are sincerity and having "common language". The sex doesn't matter. Sometimes frendship girls and boys are more durable than friendship people the same sexes.
OlaaMej

Post by OlaaMej »

For me "platonic friendship' doesn't exist. Maybe for a few months, or years it will seem to us that we are just friends, but then there comes a time that there are feelings that are not platonic. My friends knew each other since they were kids, also thought that they are 'just friends' and when they had finished 17 years became a couple. Sometimes there is a situation when the person hiding his/her true feelings, then the other one consider it as a platonic friendship.
klamolga

Post by klamolga »

In my opinion platonic friendship can exist and often is better than relationship between people of the same sex. Sometimes women/men can't look at something from different angle and then friend of the opposite sex is incredibly helpful. For me there are only two condition for platonic friendship. Do not expect anything more then friendship and do not dare to fall in love.‏
kowalskidzik

Post by kowalskidzik »

I think that the platonic frienship is normal. Sometimes it is better than friendship of people of the same sex.
Mens see the world a little differently than womens , so thanks to this friendship can be a lot to learn.
agatawerecka

Post by agatawerecka »

Yes, but very rare. It is possible, there aren't always two people falling in love. People sometimes do not expect anything more, they wanna friendship. Gender does not matter. The most important thing is to understand each other.
KubaKoi

Post by KubaKoi »

Yes, I think men and women can be platonic friends. I don't see any reasons against this friendship. But in my opinion that friendships are very rare. When we spend a lot of time with other sex person it's likely that we fall in love with that person. So in conclusion platonic friendships are possible, but very rare and might not last long.
NaKuzajewska

Post by NaKuzajewska »

I think that girls and boys can be platonic friends, because for me it doesn't matter which sex you are. Important in friendship are trust, loyality and common views on some points.
wiktoriasz

Post by wiktoriasz »

I think that being platonic friends between woman and man is possible and very frequent phenomenon in these days. Scientist give a proof that woman best friend is man for the reason that he is not jealous of her appearance and success in relationship and etc. The same applies to male subjects. This happen also because people would like to have someone who will take care of them and give a support whatever happend but without commitment like emotions declaration. The friendship between me and my best friend is also evidence that the platonic friends exists because we never fall in love each other.
Lucywa

Post by Lucywa »

I think that friendship between girl and boy is possible because friendship is based on sincerity, loyalty and confidence. {-; These special things sometimes we can find in person who isn't the same sex. People who find it can be really happy and feeling like love doesn't have to exist in their relationship. {-:
kruwik

Post by kruwik »

Personaly, I think that boys and girls can be platonic friends. It doesn't matter who your friend is, but why you like him or her so much.
Adifanstal

Post by Adifanstal »

I think boy and girl can be a friends. Usually we have some platonic friends from elementary school. Furthermore there are many platonic friends in groups of people, that have the same hobbys, for example "metal heads".
Leonida

Post by Leonida »

i think that platonic friendships between girl and boy is possible, but only in the case there is sexual and sentimental attraction between them.
kruwik

Post by kruwik »

I think that it is possible. If they have got trust to each other and be very carefully. They have to be careful because it might be no differences or they are so small between be a friends or be a couple.
yadira

Post by yadira »

I think so, but platonic friends cannot tresspass their limits. Usually they do not say anything about love...that's just a feeling.
Geekmode

Post by Geekmode »

Well, in my opinion guys, why are you labeling your friendship a 'platonic' one... Why can't you just consider each other simply as 'friends'?? Adding some title to it will definitely confuse your feeling...