Power Of 7
Business Cloze Games
Complete each sentence with a word from the list:
agencies brand campaigns demand demographic graphic market product satisfy trademark
1. Something that is produced and marketed by a company is called a
2. A company can market a range of products under a single
name such as "Rolex" or "Panasonic".
3. A product name, brand name or logo can be legally protected by registering it as a
4. Companies find out what customers are likely to buy by carrying out
5. Market researchers divide a market into segments, such as "teen males", and call each segment a
6. Market researchers do interviews and surveys to find the levels of
for particular products in particular demographics.
7. Companies design and develop new products they hope will
the demands that market research reveals.
8. They employ
designers to create logos, packaging and promotional materials that should appeal to a product's target demographic.
9. They can also employ advertising
to create advertisements designed to appeal to a product's target demographic.
can also include product launches, sponsorship of events and organisations, celebrity endorsements, and online marketing techniques.
© 1997-2013 EnglishClub