Power of 7
Word of the Day
This Week in History
: Jobs And Work
Jobs And Work Cloze Game 7
Building and Manufacturing Trades
Answer each question with a word from the list:
boilermaker carpenter cement mason electrician fitter and turner glazier joiner and woodmachinist painter and decorator panel beater plumber
1. Who installs and repairs sewage, drainage and drinking water systems?
2. Who repairs the bodywork of cars and other vehicles damaged in road accidents?
3. Who builds structures with wood such as timber frame houses and wooden decks?
4. Who works on a lathe or milling machine to make metal fittings and machine parts?
5. Who prepares and pours the concrete used in buildings, pavements, walls, etc.?
6. Who installs or replaces the glass in windows, glass doors, skylights, etc.?
7. Who prepares the surfaces of a building and then paints or wallpapers the surfaces?
8. Who produces steel structures such as water tanks, bridges and steel platforms?
9. Who installs and repairs electical wiring, power points, light fittings, etc.?
10. Who makes wooden fittings such as doors, cabinets, stairs and benches?
© 1997-2014 EnglishClub