|1.||What is NOT mentioned in the introductory description of Sao Paulo? |
- It is a cultural centre.
- It is full of life.
- It is an economic hub.
- It is a very dry city.
|2.||What is one common problem for English learners in Brazil? |
- There are no native speakers.
- They don't have enough time.
- They find communicating in English difficult.
- Teachers don't know the answers to the questions.
|3.||Which word is NOT found in the rainbow at the children's school? |
|4.||Which is NOT true about the children's school? |
- The furniture is labelled in English.
- It is cute and colourful.
- It has enthusiastic teachers.
- Its main mission is exam preparation.
|5.||In the sentence "I wanna play this game", what does "wanna" mean? |
- won a
- want to
- won it
|6.||Buddy is a |
- zoo animal
|7.||Beatriz was surprised that her brother could communicate with |
- a Korean gamer
- a Spanish student
- a Facebook friend in Israel
- a rock star
|8.||Most of Amanda's friends do NOT |
- practise English on Orkut
- use MySpace
- like Twitter
- use Facebook
|9.||Why does Amanda mention Syria? |
- That is where she wants to visit.
- Syria is her home country.
- She has added Facebook friends from there.
- She wants to go to university there.
|10.||Why does Jose mention Oasis, Arctic Monkeys and Muse? |
- These films have helped him learn new words.
- These musical bands have inspired him to learn English.
- These courses are taught in school.
- These video games make learning English fun.