|1.||What does Zhang, the CEO of Spring Airlines, say about learning English? |
- It is very important in her line of business.
- She never learned it at school.
- Her staff speaks English very well.
- It is the only language the aviation industry uses.
|2.||What does Wang, the airline project manager, say about language in the aviation industry? |
- English isn't common on Chinese airlines.
- Airline workers only know basic English.
- A common language is important for safety reasons.
- German is more important than English in aviation.
|3.||What goal does Spring Airlines have? |
- It wants to become an English-only business.
- It wants to become an international airline.
- It wants to become Shanghai's top airline.
- It wants to offer English films on board.
|4.||Which of the following is NOT mentioned as a way of learning English? |
- Learning from the Internet.
- Practising dialogues.
- Taking listening lessons.
- Watching American news.
|5.||What does Wei Wei, the English teacher, say about how she learned English? |
- She learned tenses little by little.
- She memorised a lot of phrases.
- She visited websites like EnglishClub.com.
- She listened to English music.
|6.||What does Solomon, the IT manager, list in the film? |
- English-language TV shows
- influential English-speaking musicians
- airline safety rules
- cities in Asia
|7.||Shanghai is named as one of the biggest |
- English regions.
- financial cities.
- travel hubs.
- residential areas.
|8.||What does Zhang do when she doesn't have time to learn English? |
- She studies in her car.
- She studies at church.
- She reads airline manuals.
- She dreams in English.
|9.||What does Zhang's English teacher recommend to learners? |
- Spend more time in the virtual classroom.
- Listen to English musical bands.
- Open one's mouth more while speaking.
- Learn English from foreign travellers.
|10.||What advice does Wang have for English learners? |
- Make more time for learning English.
- Go to weekend English classes.
- Learn English in an American school.
- Learn to speak before learning to write, like babies do.