International School of IrelandLocation: 15 Main Street, Lucan, County Dublin, D20, Ireland
ESL students want to learn English in Ireland & like to have fun learning English. Our school of English language will teach you general English, Cambridge exam English and business English.
The International School of English has been in business 14 years as a specialist, owner-run, mid-size English language school in Lucan Village on the outskirts of County Dublin, about 12km from the city centre. Our past pupils love the warm Irish welcome, set in a charming village atmosphere.
Students come to learn English, not only because of the excellent teaching and high Cambridge pass-rates; they also come because they have fun learning English.
With a corporate clientele including Hewlett Packard, Intel, IBM, Schneider Electric, Glenroyal Hotel, the International School of English is currently an ACELS recognised English language school in Ireland by the Department of Education & Science.
Programs offered at the International School of English are as follows:
• General English, Full-time (Visa Students) and Part-time for all levels A1-C2
• Pre-University IELTS Programs
• Cambridge Exam English - FCE, CAE
• English for International Trade & Negotiation (Plus Golf and Luxury Accommodation)
• Junior Summer Programs – 15 hours English + Activities
• Bespoke Corporate in-house training