TOEFL Town OnlineToefl Town Online brings Canadian teachers and ESL students together in an e-learning environment. We help ESL students improve their essay writing skills in preparation for the TOEFL.
We divide your TOEFL® writing preparation work into sessions. Each session focuses on refining your writing on one essay topic. We offer 2 programs.
• If you are in the Regular Program you will participate in one session per month.
• If you enroll in the Accelerated Program you will participate in 4 sessions per month.
• At the beginning of each session you will be assigned an essay topic.
• You will submit 2 drafts and 1 final essay.
• Your teacher will mark each of your drafts and provide you with feedback to help you improve your next submission.
• On your final essay your teacher will give you a score between 0 and 5 based on the Test of Written English (TWE) standards. pdf These are the same standards that are used to grade the Independent Writing Task on the TOEFL® iBT.