AVO-Bell Language & Examination Centre updatedLocation: 64 Dondukov Blvd., Sofia, Sofia, 1504, Bulgaria
Phone: + 359 2 943 39 43
TEFL certificate course at Bell, Sofia - an inspiring opportunity to gain the internationally recognised CELTA certificate and to discover the genuine charm of the Balkans.
The Cambridge CELTA course at AVO-Bell is a face-to-face full-time course lasting 4 weeks. It provides a practical introduction to teaching English as a foreign language. The course takes place 5 days a week, Monday to Friday. Input sessions start at 9:00 am and end at 12:30 pm. Teaching practice starts at 1:30 pm, followed by feedback on lessons taught. Finally there is preparation for the next day's teaching, ending up around 6:00 - 6:30 pm.
CELTA Course Dates 2013:
5 February - 4 March 2013 (course held)
8 March - 4 April 2013 (course held)
3 July - 30 July 2013
6 August - 2 September 2013
1 November - 28 November 2013
- Centrally located venue in Sofia, the capital city of Bulgaria.
- Low cost of living.
- We run CELTA courses with consistent teams of highly-qualified and experienced trainers who strive to enable you to achieve your full potential.
- Our tutors provide trainees with guidance, support and encouragement throughout the course.
- We are proud with the very high pass rate of all candidates.
- Real classroom experience: trainees do their teaching practice and observations on-site
- All trainees have free access to the CELTA library where they can find a good collection of methodology books, grammar books, resource books and supplementary materials.
- Advice on job opportunities included in the course programme.
- Affordable prices and special price package which includes accommodation, course fee, Cambridge registration fee, and airport pick-up.
- AVO-Bell team aims to give as stress-free a course as possible.