Colorado School of English
Colorado School of English has the best location in Denver, in the heart of downtown, nearby restaurants, bars, shopping and museums. CSE is also easily accessible by public transportation.
Quality Education: Since 1994, Colorado School of English has offered flexible scheduling & open enrollment English as a Second Language programs to international students from all over the world. In our friendly atmosphere, you will learn English and reach you own objective as quickly and as efficiently as possible. Our English instructors are dedicated and experienced. Students have classes with a variety of teachers allowing them to have a richer experience. Classes are small and allow you to interact with American teachers and students with your level in English. The maximum class size is 12 students, with the average being 8-10 students.
- Intensive English Program (you will will study conversation, listening skills, grammar, vocabulary and writing)
- TOEFL / TOEIC preparation for students at high intermediate and advanced English levels
- Business English courses
- ESL programs for Executives, Lawyers, Doctors
- One-to-One Instruction / Private Lessons that focus on conversation, pronunciation, accent reduction, grammar, technical English, TOEFL, TOEIC, GMAT, GED, SAT, ACT preparation, and more..
- Courses for Juniors / Teenagers (12 - 16 years old)
- Sightseeing and study tours
- Homestay program - live with an American family
- English teacher training program – TESL / TEFL Certificate