Georgetown CollegeLocation: 400 E College Street, Georgetown, KY, 40324, USA
The Georgetown College IEP is designed for students wishing to improve their English language skills before beginning academic coursework at a US institution of higher learning.
Georgetown College IEP features:
* Communicative language learning at least 20 hours per week.
* Field trips to local destinations, including the Kentucky Horse Park.
* Opportunities to participate in student activities such as sports and clubs.
* Interaction with native-English speaking conversation partners.
* Small class sizes and individual attention.