The Bears' Night Out Quiz
A. Do you understand what the words in the story mean?
Match the vocabulary with the definitions:
Look at the following wishes. How do you write the sentences?
B. Do you understand how to use the words from the story?
Fill in the blanks:
1. Most nights the bears __________ by staying in bed with Megan.
2. The bears __________ North first.
3. Koala didn't feel ___________ because it was so cold in the North Pole.
4. __________ sometimes leave food out that grizzly bears will eat.
5. When koala bears are __________ they eat eucalyptus leaves.
C. Do you understand what the story is about?
Answer the comprehension questions:
1. What is Megan's favourite thing in the world?
2. Where did Grizzly take the other bears?
3. Where do koala bears get their water from?
4. Why is Panda worried about going to China?
5. Who hears Koala's secret at the end of the story?