Maxwell Loses a Tooth Quiz
A. Do you understand what the words in the story mean?
Match the vocabulary with the definitions:
Look at the following pieces of advice. How do you write them as questions?
B. Do you understand how to use the words from the story?
Fill in the blanks:
1. Maxwell put his tooth under his __________.
2. There is an __________ spot in the bottom of Maxwell's mouth.
3. The class gave Maxwell some __________.
4. Maxwell brought his tooth __________.
5. Mrs. Gilbert didn't want Maxwell to __________ the box.
C. Do you understand what the story is about?
Answer the comprehension questions:
1. Where did the story begin?
2. What did Maxwell lose?
3. Where is Frida from?
4. Where did Jorge tell Maxwell to put his tooth?
5. Who wrote Maxwell a letter?