EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Class looking for penpals around the world

For teachers seeking other teachers for correspondence or to set up inter-school projects such as penpals or chat.

Moderator: Susan

Class looking for penpals around the world

Unread postby lukaznw » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:08 am

Hi!
I'm Lucas, and I teach english for 12 - 19 yr kids; I' like them to have a cultural exchange via mail with another kids from all over the world. Oh, I forgot, I'm from Argentina.
lukaznw

Re: Class looking for penpals around the world

Unread postby vika » Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:04 pm

Hi, Lukas
This is Victoria, an English teacher from Ukraine. The age of my pupils is 10-17 years old. They would like to know more about the life and interests of schoolchildren in your country.
Contact me v.vasilchenko@yandex.ru

Best wishes,
Victoria.
vika

Unread postby Mhslomas » Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:53 am

Hello!
I am a ninth grade(14 year olds) World History teacher in New Jersey,USA. I am interested in using technology, possibly skype, blogs, video to learn about other cultures. We are interested in communicating in English. We would really enjoy learning about your cultures & look forward to your response!
Mrs Melanie Lomas
Mlomas@mtps.com
Moorestown High School
Moorestown, NJ USA
Mhslomas

Unread postby sumel » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:37 am

Hello Lukas,
My name is Elena. I am from Russia. I am a teacher of English. My students are 12 years old. Their level of English is elementary. We would like to make a project and share our information, photos, pictures with English- speaking students. We are interested in the history, traditions, places of interest etc. of our region. I am looking for colleagues whose students have the same interests and want to tell us about the place where they live. I`ll be glad if you feel enthusiastic about this idea.. This is the first time I am making an attempt to make a project.
My e-mail: e13036@yandex.ru
Hope for your response
sumel

Unread postby jonathank » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:25 pm

Hi, I'm Jonathan from Brazil.
I teach English at a high school here and I'm sure my students would love to get in touch with other English speakers!
Please, contact me: jonathankulka@gmail.com
jonathank

Unread postby cerealkillah » Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:08 am

Hi Jonathan! I'm Wojciech, Im from Poland. I've got a small group of Polish students who would like to become penpals with students from around the world. If you're still interested I'll send you an email today with the details.
I hope it will work out.
cerealkillah

Return to School Projects