EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Looking for pen pals from all over the world.

For teachers seeking other teachers for correspondence or to set up inter-school projects such as penpals or chat.

Moderator: Susan

Looking for pen pals from all over the world.

Unread postby MssRocio » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:14 pm

Hello, My name is Rocío and Iam a teacher of English as a Foreign Language in Argentina. I need pen pals for all over the world for my students. They are twelve and thirteen years old. My e-mail is rocio-agustina @ live.com.ar

Thank you in advance

Rocío
MssRocio

Re: Looking for pen pals from all over the world.

Unread postby SVETLANKA » Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:31 am

Hello, Rocio! My name's Svetlana. I'm also a teacher of English as a foreign language in Belarus. My pupils'll be happy to become pen friends with your pupils. If you're agree, let me know. My e-mail is svetlanka.ab.73@mail.ru
SVETLANKA

Unread postby tmiranda » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:14 pm

Hello, Roccio and Svetlanka, I am a teacher in the USA i am also looking for pen pals for my students, i have 10-14years of age all girls, i want them to have the experince like i did when i was there age. If you are interested please let me know, you can email me at tmiranda@ywcanewbritain.org

Thanks.
tmiranda

Unread postby sumel » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:28 am

Hello Rocio,
My name is Elena. I am from Russia. I am a teacher of English. My students are 12 years old. Their level of English is elementary. We would like to make a project and share our information, photos, pictures with English- speaking students. We are interested in the history, traditions, places of interest etc. of our region. I am looking for colleagues whose students have the same interests and want to tell us about the place where they live. I`ll be glad if someone feels enthusiastic about this idea.. This is the first time I am making an attempt to make a project.
My e-mail: e13036@yandex.ru
Hope for your response
sumel

Return to School Projects