EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

American school would like penpals from all over the world!

For teachers seeking other teachers for correspondence or to set up inter-school projects such as penpals or chat.

Moderator: Susan

Re: American school would like penpals from all over the wor

Unread postby passang » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:55 am

hi dear,

I am a english teacher in a tibetan school and the name of my school is Tibetan Children's Village school. It is situated to the south of India in Bylakuppe. I would be privilege to get to know about American way of teaching as well as the student's responses.I would also like to introduce my students and let them exchange their knowledge and experiences with your kids there. It would be an honour to get such opportunities for us. I am looking forward for your response and may we get in touch soon.
thank you and best regards
passang
english teacher
TCV school, bylakuppe
district mysore
karnataka state
passang

Unread postby ekgoryuk » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:56 pm

My name is Ekaterina and i am a teacher at a language center in Russia! we have some 9th graders here who are very interested in taking part in such a project and i think it would be great fun for them) they would also learn a great deal, of course. My email is rockhead_kk@yahoo.com, please contact me about what we could do to help our students communicate!
ekgoryuk

Unread postby passang » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:11 am

hello dear,
you could contact me on pass_635@yahoo.com if you wish to communicate with tibetan teachers and students...
passang

Unread postby carthago » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:33 am

Hello Kristi,
My name is Beatriz and I teach at Pedro Peñalver High School in Cartagena, Murcia. Actually, the school is in el Algar, which belongs to Cartagena, in the southeast of Spain. I would be really interested in being your "pal" class. The students that could participate in the program would be those in the 4º ESO class, around 15 years old.
This group of students are not doing very well in English and I think that it would be very motivating for them to use the language to communicate with other teenagers. I am sure that my pupils will be really interested in this activity.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Best regards,

Beatriz
carthago

Re: American school needs penpals from all over the world

Unread postby Anait » Sun May 20, 2012 6:31 pm

Dear Kristi,
My name is Anait. I`m Secondary English school teacher in Kaliningrad (Russia). I`m very interested in such projects. My students (age 12-17) are eager to have pan pals from America. My email is anait-m[@]mail.ru, please contact me about what we could do to begin our correspondence.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Anait
Anait

Unread postby bochii » Mon May 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Hi,
I'm a teacher of English at one of small Russian schools. My students are from 8 to 16. All of them want to know English well. So they need practise. I'm sure that our communication will help my children write proper English and have fun. We'll accept all your proposals! My e-mail: bo4kareva.irina@yandex.ru
Looking forward for your reply,
Irina.
bochii

Unread postby OlyaMural » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Hi, everyone!
I'm an English teacher in Ukraine.So I'm quite interested in finding some penfriends for my students. I guess that they can even communicate via skype. Who is interested in it?
oliamural@pochta.ru
Looking forward to your responds
Best regards,
Olya
OlyaMural

Unread postby sumel » Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:33 am

Hello Kristi,
My name is Elena. I am from Russia. I am a teacher of English. My students are 12 years old. Their level of English is elementary. We would like to make a project and share our information, photos, pictures with English- speaking students. We are interested in the history, traditions, places of interest etc. of our region. I am looking for colleagues whose students have the same interests and want to tell us about the place where they live. I`ll be glad if you feel enthusiastic about this idea.. This is the first time I am making an attempt to make a project.
My e-mail: e13036@yandex.ru
Hope for your response
sumel

Unread postby jonathank » Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:21 pm

Hi, I'm Jonathan from Brazil.
I am a high school English teacher (students' age vary from 15 to 17 years old) and I would love to have my students interacting with native speakers of English or foreign speakers.
Please, contact me!
e-mail: jonathankulka@gmail.com
jonathank

Unread postby rashi » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:28 pm

Hi,
I'm an English teacher from India teaching 15-17 year old boys. Are you still looking for penpals for your students? My students are interested in having penpals from other countries. Since they are from a rural background, they have very little exposure to English and are not so good at it. I personally think this is a good opportunity to create and sustain their interest towards the language. Further, we can exchange information.
Best regards,
Rashitha
nrashitha1996@yahoo.com
rashi

PreviousNext

Return to School Projects