The school of English “Cool Britannia” is a licensed private educational organization providing high-standard English teaching services to teenage and adult learners, as well as to corporate clients.
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated English teachers with CELTA/DELTA qualifications, or those who are eager to work as teachers but have little or no experience or appropriate qualifications.
“Cool Britannia” is situated in south-west Russia, Orenburg city, on the border between Asia and Europe. Having a population of 700 thousand people, Orenburg has everything you expect to find in a big city. There are direct flights to Moscow, St. Petersburg, Turkey, Thailand, Spain, etc. if you are planning to make a holiday trip or a weekend runaway.
We are looking for:
- a native English speaking teacher;
- CELTA/DELTA qualifications (or a university degree in English);
- unqualified teachers with minimum (or )no experience will be considered;
- ready to start in June;
- ready to attend weekly teachers meetings for improving teaching skills and methodological basis.
We are offering:
- from 24 000 to 30 000 rubles net. per month for 20 hours (1hour-60 min.) per week (depending on experience and qualifications)
- 6, 9, or 12 month contract;
- paid separate accommodation with free Internet access;
- flight reimbursement depending on the length of the contract;
- multiple working visa fees reimbursement;
- paid holidays;
- paid sick leave;
- free Russian lessons;
- 24-hour school staff support;
- having private teaching practice is not forbidden as long as it doesn’t interfere with the school’s interests.
“Cool Britannia” is a friendly community of teachers and managing staff whose main objective is to provide students with high-quality teaching services and create a comfortable and friendly working atmosphere for teachers.
Contact Kate Masters, email@example.com or Skype greenapple47