EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Looking for ESL teachers to take a short online survey

For general discussion between ESL teachers.

Moderator: Susan

Looking for ESL teachers to take a short online survey

Unread postby AshleyM » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Hi! I am looking for EFL/ESL teachers from the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Canada to take a survey on teaching and technology. This survey takes about 30 minutes.

EFL/ESL teacher respondents will receive a $20 gift certificate to Amazon.com as a thanks for their time. You can use this certificate to purchase books, music, DVDs, videos, and a variety of other items (shipping rates and availability may vary depending on your location).

My company, EnglishCafe, offers an online social network for English students and a marketplace for teachers to sell their services. We are planning to build out more tools for teachers and would love to hear the ideas and suggestions of educators out in the field.

You can find the survey at this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ESLteachersurvey_02_04

Note: we are particularly targeting teachers in the above countries to take this survey, but all ESL/EFL teachers are eligible EXCEPT those in the United States. Sorry, TEACHERS IN THE UNITED STATES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE.

I'm looking forward to hearing what people in this community have to say! Feel free to reach out to me if you have questions or would like to talk more.

Thanks!
Ashley
Last edited by Josef on Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed commercial link
AshleyM

Return to ESL Teacher Discussion