EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Please help me by filling out a survey

For general discussion between ESL teachers.

Moderator: Susan

Please help me by filling out a survey

Unread postby KSmouter » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:16 pm

Hello everyone,

I assure you that I am not a spam bot and that the link that follows is a legitimate link.

------

I hope that this message is accepted and isn't inappropriate for the forums. I am a student at the University of Maastricht. My current major is European Public Affairs. As part of my studies, I am doing an internship in which I am creating a non-profit corporation. The internship isn't a theoretical exercise - it will truly serve as the basis for a legal, operating non-profit corporation that offers real services.

The non-profit corporation's main target group would be educators, and this is where I could use some help. My founding committee and myself are conducting a market research in order to determine whether the non-profit corporation's planned services would actually be beneficial to teachers.

I come here asking for you help - would you be willing to take some time from your busy schedules to fill out our survey? It is a 12-question survey, and most of the answers are drop-down menus so as to take the least amount of effort on your part.

We would really appreciate any help you could provide for us. Also, if you could circulate our address to your fellow teachers, we would be most obliged.

The survey is located at http://nwproject.org

Thank you again for your assistance.

Warm Regards,

Kim L. Smouter
European Public Affairs Student
University of Maastricht
The Netherlands
KSmouter

Return to ESL Teacher Discussion