EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Start dates

For general discussion between ESL teachers.

Moderator: Susan

Start dates

Unread postby boynextdoor » Sun Aug 06, 2006 4:55 pm

Im doing a TEFL course in October and what I want to know is.......Have I been really stupid and planned to learn a profession I wont be able to use until next September?!?!?!?!?!?!? :oops:
boynextdoor

hi,

Unread postby Jump Start ! » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:56 pm

Don't think so negative...you know what if i were in your shoe i would take ESL or TESOL or TEFL (whatever) not only that i am equipping (not sure of the spelling) myself in advance for the future but i am motivatating myself to develop the potentials while experiencing avenues together with professinal instructors whos aim is the same as yours.
[b]"To be a better teacher is not only to know each students by name but most importantly to know how to use the right motivation to learn your subject..."[b] [i]I love my Babe [i]
Jump Start !
Busy Member
Busy Member

Unread postby Jump Start ! » Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:57 pm

...i wish i have the opportunity to take that course...i'm just a busy "mama" this time...
[b]"To be a better teacher is not only to know each students by name but most importantly to know how to use the right motivation to learn your subject..."[b] [i]I love my Babe [i]
Jump Start !
Busy Member
Busy Member

Unread postby boynextdoor » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:20 pm

I think I may have come across a little bit negative there. But, I am still wondering whether it will be hard to get a job before September
boynextdoor

Unread postby Jump Start ! » Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:30 pm

...yeah, could be hard to get a job before September, especially if you don't apply a number of jobs...the more you send application, the more or the higher the possibility... Come on, use your time wisely to apply, and if you did it already with the best of your ability and with your positive mind to get the right job for you,and not yet get the job you wanted, well... sooner or later job will come to you. If not this Sept perhaps later...don't give up...try more...
Jump Start !
Busy Member
Busy Member

Return to ESL Teacher Discussion