EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Material to teach Brazilians

For general discussion between ESL teachers.

Moderator: Susan

Material to teach Brazilians

Unread postby Cali » Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:11 pm

Hey guys!
I still do not teach English to a class, but I used to help students who thought English was a hard subject at school. It was easy because there was a book to follow.
I intend to start giving some classes, though, but I don't feel competent enough to create a good material. Does anybody have anything you can share with me? I need a course to base myself on so I can start teaching students groups. Thanks everybory.

Please, pay attention: feel free to contact me it you need any help on teaching English to native Portuguese speakers. My students used to compliment me on teaching and I am also at Livemocha dot com [are links accepted in this forum?], reviewing and commenting on Portuguese/English/Spanish learners' homework. They've been very content.

Hm, that's all. If you are a member at Livemocha and want to find me just look for Calíope Corcovia. If you add me as a friend, please send me a message telling you know me from here so I can accept you.

"Why worry about tomorrow? It will be gone the day after..." - The Woody
Cali

Return to ESL Teacher Discussion