EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

need ESL information/ ASAP HELP

For general discussion between ESL teachers.

Moderator: Susan

need ESL information/ ASAP HELP

Unread postby MALOU » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:23 pm

Hello! :D

It's nice of you to read my line. I'm Malou Cezar from the Philippines. Right now I'm trying to finish my requirements to get my TESOl Certificate. Kindly HELP me obtain information on the following questions; or refer/direct me to someone who can answer these: aNY COUNTRY FROM sOUTH AMERICA OR MIDDLE EAST.

-Pros and cons working in that country as an ESL teacher.
- 2 or 3 culture shock pieces of information i need to be prepared for.
- 2 or 3 leading ESL employers in any city or country (South america or Middle East)
- Typical curriculum ESL teacher follows
- Typiocal hours and contract
- Typical wages of a fulltime ESL teacher.

I only have 10 days to finish my requirement. I got stuck on this problem. LOrd Bless you :shock:
MALOU

Re: need ESL information/ ASAP HELP

Unread postby MALOU » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:16 am

July 17, 2008

Dear Graziela.

Thank you so much. The information you provided is deeply appreciated. I can now finish my requirements. It's fun to know that there are people like you who are willing to help.

I'll be an active member of this forum.

Thanks a lot again. LORD Bless you

Malou
MALOU

Unread postby julie » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:18 am

Dear Malou,
I am Julie from Philippines. I read your message and asking help for your requirements to get your training certificate. Unfortunately, I have the same questions that you are asking for. If ever you have the answers for these questions, please help me too. I would like to ask your help and would appreciate your effort for your immediate response.

Choose aNY COUNTRY FROM sOUTH AMERICA OR MIDDLE EAST.

-Pros and cons working in that country as an ESL teacher.
- 2 or 3 culture shock pieces of information i need to be prepared for.
- 2 or 3 leading ESL employers in any city or country (South america or Middle East)
- Typical curriculum ESL teacher follows
- Typiocal hours and contract
- Typical wages of a fulltime ESL teacher.

Sincerely,
Julie
julie

Unread postby MALOU » Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:26 pm

dear friends from the Philippines,

One of the conditions of our tesol assignment is that we should not have the same answer nor be similar in any aspect of the assignment. So I might as well advice you to post the same problem in another format. What I did was post the problem, and I was lucky that Graziela from Brazil answered.

Kindly send me your email address or email me so I can answer you better marilou_cezar@yahoo.com. I'll be waiting

Malou cezar
MALOU

Return to ESL Teacher Discussion