EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

PLEASE HELP!-time sensitive

For general discussion between ESL teachers.

Moderator: Susan

PLEASE HELP!-time sensitive

Unread postby sverrier » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:47 pm

Hi! I am a 7th grade English and Social Studies teacher in North Carolina. I am also working on my masters degree online, and for the class I am working on right now I am supposed to interview both an ESL teacher and a bilingual class teacher. I have been trying to find people locally to talk to, but, it being summer and all, getting in touch with someone to help has been harder than I'd hoped. Now, I have this paper to write by tomorrow night, and no interviews. If anyone would be willing to take a couple minutes and answer my 25 questions, I would REALLY appreciate it. They are mostly about what you do with your class and how you interact with the school at large. There are also a couple about how you would shape things if you had total control. Please please please help! If you are interested in helping, go to http://stefanie.verrier.googlepages.com/eslinterview. The questions are there in a word document as well as a link to e-mail me your answers. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Stefanie
sverrier

Re: PLEASE HELP!-time sensitive

Unread postby sverrier » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:09 am

Me again. I wanted to mention that I've not heard anything as of yet. I know that if I were to read my post, I would think, hey, someone's probably already done it. It really shouldn't take all that long. I know you are all busy and I left very little wiggle room in my timing, but I would really appreciate any help anyone can give me. If you intend to help me out, could you possibly put up a posting so that others who read my message will know? Thanks again!
sverrier

Re: PLEASE HELP!-time sensitive

Unread postby lanze » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:47 am

Sorry,my hands were tied...
lanze

Return to ESL Teacher Discussion