EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Chatproject

For teachers seeking other teachers for correspondence or to set up inter-school projects such as penpals or chat.

Moderator: Susan

Chatproject

Unread postby StephanieBosch » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:54 pm

My students are in 9th grade. Their first language is German, but they are learning English as their 2nd language. In October we will start a learning session using Chat and we are looking for chatbuddies anywhere in Europe. We would like to split both classes up into groups and let them prepare a presentation together. We prefer to correspond by email and via chat and to chat once a week for about four weeks. The goal is for both classes to communicate in English and not in a classroom environment. You will meet an enthusiastic class and teacher. We look forward to hearing from you.
StephanieBosch

Re: Chatproject

Unread postby valerie » Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:48 am

Hello,

I am a Canadian teacher seeking students to correspond with my 10th grade ESL students through email. Due to the different time zones, I am sorry to say that chat would not be an option for our two classes. I know you were hoping for live chats, which would be very nice, but if you can make do with email only I would be happy to work with you.

Regards, Valerie
valerie

Return to School Projects