EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Ohio (USA) school looking for penpals around the world

For teachers seeking other teachers for correspondence or to set up inter-school projects such as penpals or chat.

Moderator: Susan

Re: Ohio (USA) school looking for penpals around the world

Unread postby Anait » Wed May 23, 2012 6:19 am

Dear Kiery,
My name is Anait. I`m Secondary English school teacher in Kaliningrad (Russia). I`m very interested in such projects. My students (age 12-17) are eager to have pan pals from America. My email is anait-m[@]mail.ru, please contact me about what we could do to begin our correspondence.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Anait
Anait

Unread postby kathleen » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:45 am

Hello. I've been teaching English Language since 2006.Education is not my major but my heart and passion is into it. I'm taking my MBA now because I want to be a professor. I teach in the morning for Japanese students and I work in another company in the afternoon. I'm a Filipina and if your students want to know more about Philippine Culture,you may send message to me. My email address is ksu_041585@yahoo.com
kathleen

Unread postby MssRocio » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Hello , Iam an English teacher at a school in Argentina .My students are twelve and thirteen years old.We are interested in pen pals with English as their native language .

My email is rocio-agustina @ live.com.ar

Greetings
MssRocio

Unread postby Bens » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:41 pm

nath wrote:Hi!!

I'm an English teacher in the South of France, and would very much like to have my pupils participate in the project. My pupils correspond to the grades 5 to 8 (11 to 15 years old). If you are interested please feel free to contact me on my mail : nathperpignan[AT]hotmail.com so as to tell me about the details of the project.

Thanks a lot!

iam Ben from uganda. i a school with about 250 pupils. iam intrested in correspondance
Bens

Unread postby MssRocio » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Hello Ben , Iam Rocio an English teacher from Argentina .Iam interested in our students to exchange correspondance too .My e-mail is rocio-agustina@live.com.ar , I wait for your answer .

Greetings from Argentina

Rocío
MssRocio

Unread postby natalia » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:33 am

Hi, my name is Natalia. I am from Israel. I am teaching 6th graders (11-12 years old). We are looking for students who will be glad to collaborate with us.
My e-mail is natalialevy@walla.co.il
natalia

Previous

Return to School Projects