EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

Ohio (USA) school looking for penpals around the world

For teachers seeking other teachers for correspondence or to set up inter-school projects such as penpals or chat.

Moderator: Susan

Re: Ohio (USA) school looking for penpals around the world

Unread postby Anait » Wed May 23, 2012 6:19 am

Dear Kiery,
My name is Anait. I`m Secondary English school teacher in Kaliningrad (Russia). I`m very interested in such projects. My students (age 12-17) are eager to have pan pals from America. My email is anait-m[@]mail.ru, please contact me about what we could do to begin our correspondence.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,
Anait
Anait

Unread postby kathleen » Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:45 am

Hello. I've been teaching English Language since 2006.Education is not my major but my heart and passion is into it. I'm taking my MBA now because I want to be a professor. I teach in the morning for Japanese students and I work in another company in the afternoon. I'm a Filipina and if your students want to know more about Philippine Culture,you may send message to me. My email address is ksu_041585@yahoo.com
kathleen

Unread postby MssRocio » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:06 pm

Hello , Iam an English teacher at a school in Argentina .My students are twelve and thirteen years old.We are interested in pen pals with English as their native language .

My email is rocio-agustina @ live.com.ar

Greetings
MssRocio

Unread postby Bens » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:41 pm

nath wrote:Hi!!

I'm an English teacher in the South of France, and would very much like to have my pupils participate in the project. My pupils correspond to the grades 5 to 8 (11 to 15 years old). If you are interested please feel free to contact me on my mail : nathperpignan[AT]hotmail.com so as to tell me about the details of the project.

Thanks a lot!

iam Ben from uganda. i a school with about 250 pupils. iam intrested in correspondance
Bens

Unread postby MssRocio » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:38 pm

Hello Ben , Iam Rocio an English teacher from Argentina .Iam interested in our students to exchange correspondance too .My e-mail is rocio-agustina@live.com.ar , I wait for your answer .

Greetings from Argentina

Rocío
MssRocio

Unread postby natalia » Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:33 am

Hi, my name is Natalia. I am from Israel. I am teaching 6th graders (11-12 years old). We are looking for students who will be glad to collaborate with us.
My e-mail is natalialevy@walla.co.il
natalia

Previous

Return to School Projects