For general discussion between ESL teachers.
Moderators: AlexCase, Susan
I'm just beginning my first time teaching position and have ESL 1 and 2. I've never actually studied teaching ESl before, so I'm a little overwhelmed. i"m looking for a few different things, and would appreciate any and all help...
1. Does anyone have any ESL assessments? I want to give my students a few different assessments the first couple of days so that I can have a better idea of where they are in terms of skills.
2. Does anyone know of a reading list out there that mgiht be targeted for ESL learners?
3. Any other helpful ideas in teaching ESL would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you all so much!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Check the ICALwiki at www.icalweb.com/wiki
for up to date teaching tips, lesson ideas, useful classroom teachiques, and much, much more.
- Prolific Member
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:52 pm
- Location: UK
As above, check around and you should be able to find a lot of useful resources. Hope it's working out well!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:33 am
- Location: Japan
- Status: Management
Return to ESL Teacher Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 12 guests