EnglishClub
Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub Home Learn English Teach English MyEnglishClub

American school would like penpals from all over the world!

For teachers seeking other teachers for correspondence or to set up inter-school projects such as penpals or chat.

Moderator: Susan

Re: American school would like penpals from all over the world!

Unread postby Galina » Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:36 pm

Dear colleagues,
students of our courses are interested in finding penpals. Students who attend our classes are 14- 20 years old. They come from different cities of Kazakhstan. Our school is located in the capital of Kazakhstan. We'll be very happy to hear from you.
Galina
Galina

Unread postby Laurie » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:31 am

Dear Kristi

I am also interested in finding penpals from America for my German students. My students are 11-15 years old.
My younger students are not so good at writing English. However if students 8-10 years old would like to have penpals I'll help my students with the letters.

If your students are interested, please send me a mail:
www.gudrun.korn@english-corner.de

I look forward to hearing from you.
Laurie
Laurie

Unread postby rebe_sun » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:34 am

hi:
i'm an english teacher at a secondary school in northeast china. My name's Rebecca Sun . Actually, years ago i made a similiar project , let my students practise english with native speakers via internet and instant messengers .it aroused the kids' great interest in language learning. I'd be glad if i can help in your project too. :) Contact me by this address: rebe_sun@hotmail.com
rebe_sun

Argentinean class willing to find american e-pals

Unread postby Carla » Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:24 am

Hello!
I am an Argentinean teacher of English working at Escuela de la Ciudad, Bahia Blanca Argentina. I am dealing with students between 14 and 15. I have just set up a blog to publish the future outcomes of our class projects. Our first project is to help our local community. I would like my students to exchange experiences helping the community and also exchange personal interests with your younger students (not the studetns above 16). Thanks and I hope we can interest our students in cross-cultural understanding...Contact me
carciudad_efl@hotmail.com
Our blog is at:
http://eslblogs.englishclub.com/8projects/
Carla

Unread postby rfish » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:46 pm

Hi! I teach geography at a public school in the United States. I would like to find international pen pals for my 6th grade students to write to and communicate with. We learn about political geography, physical geography and culture in all seven continents during the year. I am excited to see if we can communicate with people from other countries/continents because I think it would enhance my students' learning so much!

I look forward to hearing from anyone who teaches in another country as to whether or not this might be able to happen.

Thank you!
Rebecca
rfish

Unread postby ethnica » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:04 am

Hi everyone,
I'm an English teacher here in China and I teach students who are 15-17 years old. Im hoping to find penpals (English native speakers) for my students.
This would be an interesting and educational experience for them.

Hope to hear from you soon. jules_li@live.com

Thanks,
Jules
ethnica

Unread postby ozturkmbss » Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:27 am

Hi everyone,

I have been teaching English for years in Turkiye. And I've been trying to meet teachers as well as me who are also searching for students- teenagers- for theirs'. I'd be pleased if any teacher helps me.

Bye for now.

Murat
ozturkmbss

Unread postby loulou » Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:49 pm

hi,

I'm a teacher of English from Morocco.My students are interested in being pal.they are aged between 14-16.if it's ok here is my e-mail loulou-pink@hotmail.com

Regards
loulou
loulou

Unread postby ayupochka » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:37 am

How do you do! My name is Elena. I am a teacher of English in a Secondary school in Russia. I think it is a great project because it gives students opportunity to communicate, find penfriends and the most important thing is a chance to improve their English. My students' age is 12-17. I'll be glad to have any further information about this collaborative project. It would be nice to have penpals from the USA and other English speaking countries. Everybody who is interested in communication please write to me:
elena_2778@mail.ru
Best regards
ayupochka

Unread postby shadowhill » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:46 pm

Hi everyone

I'm a teacher of English at middle schools in Algeria, and I found the idea of getting penpals from all over the world for both teachers and learner very interesting.
i'll discuss the idea with taecher of my county here in algeria and I'm sure that we would be very happy to get in touch with different experiences to share many points of view and perform our EFL teaching

Sincerely Yours

Mr. BABOU Sofiane
shadowhill

PreviousNext

Return to School Projects