||I think everyone would agree with that
This page lists useful phrases for the language function of agreeing.
- I agree.
- I think so too./That’s what I think too.
- That’s true/right.
- You’re right.
- (That’s a) good point.
- (That’s) so true.
- I also think that…
- I feel the same way.
- I’m sure you are right.
- That’s my opinion too.
- (So, we are/that is) agreed.
- (That) makes sense (to me).
- I couldn’t agree with you more
- I feel/think that way too.
- I guess so.
- I think everyone would agree with that.
- Okay, I was wrong.
- That answers all my questions.
- That is logical.
- That’s (exactly) the way I see it (too).
- That’s (exactly/just) what I was going to say
- That’s exactly/just what I think
- That’s my experience too.
- You could be right.
- You’ve changed my mind.
- (Okay,) you’ve convinced/persuaded me
- I am/We are in complete agreement.
- I can accept that.
- I can’t add anything to that.
- I can’t argue with that.
- I didn’t know that. That changes everything.
- I don’t doubt it./No doubt.
- I don’t have any problems with that view./I don’t see why not.
- I share that view.
- I suppose you are right./I suppose so.
- I wholeheartedly agree.
- I’d never really thought about it that way.
- I’ll go along with that.
- It’s so nice to (finally) meet someone who thinks that way too.
- Not only is that true,…
- Now you explain it that way,…
- Quite right.
- That does seem to be the case.
- That matches with my own experience.
- That seems logical/to make sense.
- That was the opposite of what I thought, but…
- That’s (exactly/just) the point I was trying to make
- The only thing I can add to that is…
- You can say that again!
- You took the words right out of my mouth.
- You’re not kidding!/No kidding!
- Against my better judgment,…
- Come to think of it,…
- Damn right!
- Fair enough.
- I can see the logic/sense in that.
- I can’t find any holes in your argument.
- I couldn’t have said it better myself.
- I might be coming round to your point of view.
- I second that.
- I was worried that I was the only one who thought that way.
- I would back that argument.
- I’d go (even) further, and say…
- I’ll (have to) take your word on that.
- I’ll back you up on that one.
- I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt.
- I’m with you there.
- If that’s the case, I guess…/If you put it that way, I suppose…
- Now I can see it from your point of view,…/Looking at it that way,…
- Now that you say that,…
- So true, so true.
- That is a more convincing argument, I must admit.
- That shines a completely different light on the matter.
- That sounds plausible.
- That tallies with the information I have.
- We seem to be on the same wavelength.
- We seem to be saying the same thing, just in different ways.
- Well, you’ve put me right/you’ve set me straight!
- With reservations, I’m going to accept that.
- You could be on to something there.
- You could conceivably/well be right.
- You have summarised my views very well.