Are the following statements True or False?
1. During negotiations, one should treat an opponent with respect and consideration at all times. True False
2. In "competitive" negotiations, the two parties try to establish a common goal. True False
3. Prior to engaging in negotiations it is wise to consider one's own "bottom-line". True False
4. When in salary negotiations, employees should "low-ball" in thei r opening remarks. True False
5. Markus had no "bargaining power" compared to his boss, Louis. True False
6. One key to effective conflict-resolution is to deal with issues rather than personalities. True False
7. It may be possible to detect that a counterpart is lying by observing body language. True False
8. One should never admit to agreeing with an opponent during the course of negotiations. True False
9. Markus intimidated Louis into accepting his terms by threatening to quit. True False
10. Louis used last-minute tactics such as acting as though he was "Mr. Nice Guy". True False
Your score is:
Did you score 100%?
Is there anything wrong with this page? Let us know ↗️