Wordle Wednesday: My Country
Thank you to all of the friends who participated in our first Wordle Wednesday last week! September is a special month, isn’t it? This week we are going to create Wordles about our countries.
- Create a list of words and phrases about your country in a document on your computer.
- Use ~ to keep phrases together.(Type a word more than once to see it bigger.)
- Open Wordle. Click Create.
- Paste your list. Click Go.
- Change the colour, font, and format of your Worlde until it is just right. You can use Randomize or design your Wordle manually.
- Save your Wordle to the Public Gallery. Use the Title: My Country. Use the Username: EnglishClub1 (one word no spaces). This will keep all of our Wordles together.
- Come back to this post and share a link to your Wordle! (You can also take a screenshot of your Wordle and share it on MyEC.)
Here is our How to Use Wordle Guide.
Tara Benwell is a Canadian freelance writer and editor who specializes in materials and articles for the ELT industry.