Wordle Wednesday: Halloween
Today’s Wordle Wednesday theme is Halloween! Will you accept this week’s Wordle challenge?
- Create a list of words and phrases about Halloween in a document on your computer.
- Use ~ to keep phrases together. (Type a word more than once to see it bigger.)
- Open Wordle. Click Create.
- Paste your list. Click Go.
- Change the colour, font, and format of your Worlde until it is just right. You can use Randomize or design your Wordle manually.
- Save your Wordle to the Public Gallery. Use the Title: Halloween. Use the Username: EnglishClub1 (one word, no spaces, capital E and C). This will keep all of our Wordles together.
- Come back to this post and share a link to your Halloween Wordle! (You can also take a screenshot of your Wordle and share it on MyEC. To get a fun Halloween border like the one below, try Picnik.com.)
Written by Tara Benwell for EnglishClub | October 2010
Tara Benwell is a Canadian freelance writer and editor who specializes in materials and articles for the ELT industry.