Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC, Dixie

Mohsen
Platinum Member
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

Three B is needed

Post by Mohsen » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:27 pm

Hello Dear Behnam,

Thank you for your Xmas and new year message. Thank you from the Christian people of Isfahan .
During the Christmas , I drink carrot juice mixed with ice cream. There are many types of ice creams ,I like to mix it with traditional ice cream . have you ever tried the carrot juice with ice cream during the Christmass, do you have such a custom in your city.
Also my wife prepare a kind of cake which is very delicious . she makes the cake with persimmon . The cake is full of nourishing articles , so that is good experience to eat persimmon cake and carrot juice mixed with ice cream.
It is not cold in Isfahan , today the air pollution is high , we need three B ( Bud- Baran -Barf) I mean Wind- Rain- Snow.
We have cypress tree , but it is not beautiful when there is no snow on the branches.
I am looking at the sky from the window , there is a little clouds in the corner of sky . may it bring us three B for us.

Good Luck

behnam
Platinum Member

Re: Three B is needed

Post by behnam » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:14 am

Mohsen wrote:Hello Dear Behnam,

Thank you for your Xmas and new year message. Thank you from the Christian people of Isfahan .
During the Christmas , I drink carrot juice mixed with ice cream. There are many types of ice creams ,I like to mix it with traditional ice cream . have you ever tried the carrot juice with ice cream during the Christmass, do you have such a custom in your city.
Also my wife prepare a kind of cake which is very delicious . she makes the cake with persimmon . The cake is full of nourishing articles , so that is good experience to eat persimmon cake and carrot juice mixed with ice cream.
It is not cold in Isfahan , today the air pollution is high , we need three B ( Bud- Baran -Barf) I mean Wind- Rain- Snow.
We have cypress tree , but it is not beautiful when there is no snow on the branches.
I am looking at the sky from the window , there is a little clouds in the corner of sky . may it bring us three B for us.

Good Luck
Hello dear Mohsen,

It was very nice and good reading your post. You made me very happy. Thank you very much indeed. You need three Bs, yes, but I think nothing is worthy than hope which I don't have it right now. Dear Mohsen, the situation is disappointing. I was in Tabriz two weeks ago. When coming back, I felt some pain around my chest and back. I used to feel pain around my chest and back after my open-heart operation in 2013. However, this time it was a little bit more than its usual amount. I visited the doctor last Wednesday. After examining and ETT(Exercise Tolerance Test) the doctor said there were some blocks in my heart vessels again. He suggested scanning the vessels by oceanography(I am not sure about its name in English). On Monday, I am going to give myself to the hands of doctors. This time I am hopeless, since I cannot tolerate another operation on my heart. I am totally disappointed, but I don't fear of death. Death is a fact, so human beings MUST accept it. I am ready for that. However, I fear of pain and the related problems which I have experienced once. The fear of pain is more than the fear of death.

I am writing this to let you and other friends know what's going on here(me). Please pray for me. Maybe this is my last post. My friends should know I have never forgotten you. In particular, I never forget the golden days from 2007 until now, specially the sweet memories we had on WWW.English-at-home.com Oh my God! My heart beats quickly when I remember those wonderful days!

If I had another opportunity; God willing, I will inform you about the results. However, you and other friends should know, if there was no news from me it means I am not on the Earth.
God bless you. God bless all my friends. God bless kindness. God bless friendship. God bless love.

All the best,
Behnam, 5 January, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

sanjaySinha
Silver Member

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by sanjaySinha » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:40 am

Hello,
Phrasal Verb made by two words 'Phrasal + verb'. There is Verb word is important. Combine any Preposition or Adverb with Verb is build Phrasal Verb. The importance of 'Verb' is that, It does not show's actual meaning.
For example:
Break - The actual meaning of 'break' is to separate one thing into two things. But when we use the word 'out' with word 'break', then it's meaning totally changed.
Breakout means blaze with anger
But, the meaning of, both words is different if we use it without combining.
Break means 'broken' and Out means 'outside'.
Now they create a 'Phrasal Verb' with mixture of both words
Read this blog for getting complete idea about 'Phrasal Verbs' with an example https://www.englishsikho.com/blog/phrasal-verb-part-a

Thanks
Sanjay Sinha
Teaching English from 5 years
https://www.englishsikho.com

behnam
Platinum Member

I am well now!

Post by behnam » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:40 pm

Hi dear friends,

This is just to let you know that I went to hospital and they examined me. Fortunately, there was nothing wrong with my heart. I am at home now, and everything is OK. Thank you for caring .

All the best,
Behnam, 12 January, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

Mohsen
Platinum Member
Location: No.7,Charso lane,walk down,You’ll arrive to the garden of sense,Naghshejahan square,Esfahan,Iran

heart remedy

Post by Mohsen » Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:31 pm

Dear Behnam,
Nice to hear that you are in good health. I hope you live happily for 100 years.
Almost all people regret about passing time ,and they enjoy remembering their past memories , today morning I saw one of my friends , he told me that he had visited me 20 years ago. he told me 20 years ago was his most sweet time. Now he has a work shop with several CNC lath machines and grinding, milling machines, now he is a rich man, but he is running full time just for money.
About the hearts ,these days all hearts are being blocked , because of foods ‘quality. Most of the oil which using for making foods are not qualified , also little movement of people helps the disease.
Most of the time I add apple vinegar , nigella seed to my salad ,as I heard that it is very useful, also lemon , honey, garlic and ginger are effective to control the vain sediment.

Have a good weekend

behnam
Platinum Member

Thank you!

Post by behnam » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:03 pm

Dear Mohsen,

Thank you very much for your kind words and useful advice. I agree with you. Our foods are not healthy and we are also lazy people. Those cause different illnesses. But, I am careful with my diet and I do exercise regularly. Everyday, I exercise in a local gym.

This time, the pain was because of air pollution. Right now, the weather is polluted in Tehran. I feel pain on my chest. I used to think the pain is related to my heart, but now I know that it is because of pollution. My lips are also dry. It is because of insufficient oxygen in the air.

Air pollution is a serious problem in some cities in Iran. It seem there isn't an effective solution for that. I don't know what to do. I stay at home when the weather is not healthy for sensitive groups. That's a must. I have to stay at home. Therefore, it affects my work and life seriously. I may move to a small city. I may ask for an early retirement. Who knows!

I wish you success.

All the best,
Behnam, 6 February, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

Elham
Gold Member

Hellooooo

Post by Elham » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:47 am

Hellooooooo there,

Hello my unforgettable "let's learn togetber".
Hello my lovely old friends,
Hello my beautiful past,

Helloooooooooo my dearest friend ever, my dear Benham,

I'm just her today to express LOVE,LOVE,LOVE and only LOVE
For this thread, for our sweet friendships, for all the discussions we had, for every second that we spent together, for every single smile and tear on our faces,for alllll the sweet memories .....

I'm here to speak my love out.... my love for you my dear Benham...... the one whom I'll adore till my last breath.....

Please write for me here, you know that your words are like air to me, without them I'm like a dead....

Warmest wishes,
Your Eli

behnam
Platinum Member

WOW! Elham is here!

Post by behnam » Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:09 am

Dear Elham,

You cannot imagine and guess how happy I was when I saw your new post here; in this old garden. Thank you very much. You made my day beautiful with your beautiful post and wonderful warm phrases. How are you doing? I hope you are doing well.

I believe, we are all some powerful and wise people, since we could keep our friendship lasting since 2008! I don't think this is an easy task. However, we kept our contact with each other. I am proud of you. In fact, we should be proud of ourselves.

As you know, I was busy with my PhD and I am still busy. I was less active, but I have planned to continue writing here. I believe, writing here and keeping the friendship going is a good idea.

Thank you once again for keeping the connection to this garden and remembering old friends. You are a very kind girl. Please write more. I am so much interested in reading your full of energy posts.

All the best,
Behnam, 23 February, 2018
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

Elham
Gold Member

Hello hello

Post by Elham » Sat Feb 24, 2018 7:46 pm

Benham Jan,
Finally you read my post and answered! Thank God!!

I read your post, closed my eyes, breathed deeply and felt alive again😊😊😊😊

Our friendship is a real terasure. You know how much I value and adore it. You KNOW! It's part of me now, part of my identity somehow😉

I participated in Yoga teacher training exam and I'm waiting for the result, though I known I'm accepted.

I'll be in Tehran on Thursday. I wish I could meet you and share my joy with you.

Yeah let's keep writing here. Let's keep this wonderful friendship forever....

Take care of yourself and your kind heart,

Eli

behnam
Platinum Member

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by behnam » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:09 pm

Hi Elham dear,

Thank you very much for your reply! Congratulations! Are you going to establish a gym and train Yoga? I wish you success.

Our friendship is valuable. I do agree with you. Let's keep it. Why not?

Right now, I am listening to the famous recitation of Holy Goran by Abd-Al-Baset(Surat Maryam). I do love it. To me it sounds like a nice piece of music. My spirit vibrates with his voice. God bless him!

Give my warm regards to your family.

I am waiting for reading more from you.

All the best,
Behnam, 25 February, 2018

ارادتمند شما
*Behi *