The awesome langauge

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Diaaeddine

The awesome langauge

Post by Diaaeddine »

Hello everybody, I just wanna ask if is it normal to not talking quickly, cause sometimes foreigners speak quickly so I can't get what they're saying.
But when I try to do the same I miss up, I might say wrong word or the right by a lot of mistakes.
jonathanrace
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: The awesome langauge

Post by jonathanrace »

Sounds perfectly normal to me.

When I watch rockstars playing guitar, they play really fast and make very few mistakes. When I do the same... not so good!

Natives have been practicing the language their whole life so it's natural that they can speak faster and with fewer mistakes. Don't compare yourself to natives, sure it will be nice to get to that speed one day but don't rush it. Take your time and you will get there!
I can help you Learn English
Diaaeddine

Post by Diaaeddine »

you're absolutely right, natives have been practicing their whole life, So I thank u for commenting it was really helpful .
So if u have facebook or Instagram where u can help me improve the language i'll be thankfull
jonathanrace
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jonathanrace »

There are a few facebook groups if you search "Learn English", the problem with some of these though is that there are a lot of English mistakes and few natives.

Another alternative is HelloTalk where you can language exchange with native speakers. You can also check the website in my signature which is being updated regularly with new content and exercises. :-D
I can help you Learn English