Moderator: EC

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen »

🌾Soothing beliefs🌾

🧚‍♂️A pious man was asked why you are so calm

He said that after years of study and experience, I built my life on five principles.

☘️I knew that no one would eat my sustenance,So I calmed down.

☘️I knew that God watch over me, so I showed modesty
☘️I knew no one else was doing my job, so I tried
☘️I knew that the end of my work was death, so I was ready.

☘️I knew that good and evil would not disappear and would return to me in the end, so I added good and reduced evil.
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

Iranian friends, long time no see!

The other day, I was recommended through the app on my cell phone a video seemingly made by an Iranian cameraman telling a story of a local family in your dear country.

The wife is hated by her husband, who is a policeman and tries to divorce the woman, and who resorts to domestic violence when declined. But still the wife stays unyielded to this brutal man in her life. Then the man changes his tactics by having a priest of a local mosque to seduce his wife, with a helper involved who looks like a decent and honest guy but turns out to be a coward. When later the wife is caught in the affair, the coward and the priest, under the coercion of the bad husband, say a lot of words at the law court to the disadvantage of the fooled lady.
At that time, only the aunt of this lady offers help, but as a woman, she cannot do much in this man-dominating country. Her own father and sons are very furiated knowing that his daughter or their mother is doing adultery to the man he calls son-in-law and they call father.

The best part or the most shocking part of the film then hit my eyes: This poor wife is taken by force to the village square over the alledged love affairs with other men than her husband, and put into a hole dug for her. All the men and women of the whole rural village where she lives gather before her, who is then buried with soil up to her waist and cannot move. Then the shower of stone begins...The first thrower is her father,with a small piece of small stone, but he misses, then her sons, cannot hit the target after a few attempts, then her husband, with a bigger stone this time, and bingo, the woman bleeds when her head is hit hard...

My dear friends, I cannot go on... it is too shocking...Can you give some explanation about this primitive culture?
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen »

Hi , I am here , better than ever

Do not judge a culture by watching a movie. Quite the opposite. Iran is a women dominating country. Iranian respect Women more that whatever you think , you can come to Iran and get the reality of Iran culture .

There are a number of traitors who are making films against Iran with the support of the Zionists. Over the past few years, the Americans and the Zionists have suffered the biggest blows from Iran.

In Israel's 11-days war against Palestine, Palestinians were under the most brutal Israeli attacks but the defenseless Palestinians were able to resist for eleven days by using the missiles which were design by Iran for them, and Netanyahu was forced to seek help from the United States, and the United States mediated with Egypt until a ceasefire was declared.

What do you expect from them? They have been pressing Iran for years. Cultural aggression is a political tool of them and they try to portray Iran as a country with a black culture in the eyes of the world.

Iran is a civilized country with a history of thousands of years. What do you expect from this cowboy now? They have colonial roots.
One day Napoleon kills three million Europeans. One day, Hitler killed eight million Europeans,let me don't speak about England ( the Admin is from England :lol: ).

It was the turn of the United States and Israel to build ISIS. They gave them weapons and ammunition, money .....everything They support them with warplanes, drone , heliboard and sent ISIS to Syria and Iraq , a road which Ended to Iran to destroy Iran. With the victory of the Quds Force of Iran under the command of General Soleimani and the deployment of Iranian forces to Syria and Iraq, all US and Israeli plans failed. When ISIS was annihilated,they brutally killed General Soleimani at the Iraqi airport.

My dear .. before you judge a movie. Try to understand the reality of the world
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
SitangCampus
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by SitangCampus »

OK, I know it is just a movie, but as we all know there is no smoke without fire and if there was no such thing in real life in the country, people could not have written such a story in a movie.

And you suggested us to know more about this world, yes, I agree with you, but how can we do that without being influenced by others? Most of the time we could only get second- or third-hand information.

For example, www.presstv.com is one of the media in Iran, if what I know is correct. It left an impression on me that this TV station does not have any woman anchor, so it says something, if not a lot, about the woman status in that country.

In other countries around the world, women work very actively in news media and air transport service, like in China, my homeland.They not only make the world look better, but help soften the tension in the society. You know that recently there is a hot video clip in fire in China which tells a police woman of a small city warned or rectified the violators of traffic rules with her soft voice. Many audience said they want to have this lady to be their wife.

Pakistan, Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka are male-dominated countries, but it is weird that they all had women as their top leaders once or now. China claims itself to be a country where "women can hold up half of the sky", but till now, not a single woman has ever been appointed or elected to be the No.1 boss of the country, or even come close to that position. So I feel ashamed too, when I am trying to embarrass you.
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

useful quote

Post by Mohsen »

Life is like that. People will cause you pain, hurt you, put you down, make you feel bad about yourself, as if you’re the bad one! It’s how you react that will determine the outcome. They are powerless until you choose to empower them. Don’t give them the ammunition they need!
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

useful quote

Post by Mohsen »

Time is one of the greatest blessings from the Almighty God. Respect it and spend it wisely because once gone, you won’t get it back. Some don’t respect your time, because they are trying to satisfy their own priorities so when people don’t respect your time, stop giving it to them!
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani
Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

useful quote

Post by Mohsen »

Don’t mind those who constantly criticize you. They’re actually the ones who dare not admit that they've certain flaws. That’s why they will strongly defend themselves if you tried to help them. Pray for them, and take whatever they say with a huge pinch of salt!
Mustafa Mohseni Isfahani