1%
other reason
37%

Total votes: 106

ador

Post by ador »

hello to all :mrgreen:

============

I want to learn English because first of all english is very important to our daily living, and one more thing I want to learn engish becaue I want to go to the Good University.
starrynight82

Post by starrynight82 »

I've been passionate of english since I was little, and I'm planning to major in it someday. I can't picture myself doing anything else! :)
Brígida Castellanos

Why to learn English

Post by Brígida Castellanos »

:roll: I think people should learn English, first of all ;because it is an international language and most of the bibliography for any carrier is written in English, secondly; because you may find great authors' books written in English and knowing the language you may have the pleassure to read them ,and thirdly; because you can communicate with almost everybody in different parts of the world. So, as you can see, my opinion is a mixture of all the opinions people have.
Sincerely yours,
Brigit. :D
tennisboy

Re: I have to learn english

Post by tennisboy »

daizhipeng wrote:English is a kind of tool through which I can understand different culture and customs from all kind of countries.You know english is world language and 80 percent or more information spread in english.To be a non-native english speaker I have no choice besides english.
hi,daizhipeng.Are you from China?Which city?
tennisboy

Re: I have to learn english

Post by tennisboy »

daizhipeng wrote:English is a kind of tool through which I can understand different culture and customs from all kind of countries.You know english is world language and 80 percent or more information spread in english.To be a non-native english speaker I have no choice besides english.
hi,daizhipeng.Are you from China?Which city?
render

Post by render »

Hi all,

I learned English for work reasons some years ago actually. However, I just study it for hobby, and I think that it is the good way to learn a language. Anyway, I do not share the fact that English allows us to understand other cultures. When I set off for a foreign country, I try to use the language of the community. It is more interesting than use a third language like English, although I recognize that it is more comfortable.

See you
addrd

all of people

Post by addrd »

Hello Everybody
I want to lean English because I like English language
and need to look for a new job. My present job is bad.
so I 'd like to have somefriend to improve my English.
I forgot tell you that I come from Thailand.
Thank alot

best wish

Mr. Anuchit
yasnie

Post by yasnie »

I like English so much. I can't describe how much I like English. Maybe I can tell that English is my boyfriend? :D
It means English is so much meaning to me.
That's all
Everybody in the world, I always try to make a friendship...I'm Yasnie please replay me
isabela

Re: Why do you learn English?

Post by isabela »

English is wonderful. I am crazy about this language. I love it so learn it.

I would like make friends who also love English.

Please Email me: isabela0528@163.com

Regard from China,

Isabel
GiddyGad

Post by GiddyGad »

Me, I started to learn English, because I wanted to read books (not only by Shakespeare) in the original. Then I chose teaching English as my profession. That simple. There are many other interesting things to learn. A foreign language is just something to back upon, a platform for a jump. I chose English because it was more available than other foreign languages when I started. In fact, any other language might do. All languages are interesting from the point of view of aesthetics.
Take into account the fact that a language is a most democratic thing of all (because all people speak one language or another) and you will see that it can't be, it just doesn't have the right to be difficult. It only seems difficult if you choose a wrong way to learn it or there's nobody to show you the way.
LANGUAGES SOUND.

P.S. I don't know how to vote. Pushed every button and failed.
roguex2

Post by roguex2 »

:lol: :idea: english is needed in the business world. it is the international language. it is the link to other countries and cultures.

:wink:
kingrun

I want a good job,so I learn it.

Post by kingrun »

Do you know why I get more blank?
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

simply because it is my second language...
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
charlotte
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by charlotte »

basically, i studied english to get a good job. english is considered as the top business language of the world. my work even requires me to speak in english.
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
fatyma1417
Rising Star
Rising Star

my reason

Post by fatyma1417 »

:lol: the reason why i had to learn english is because i was born in the usa, my parents decide to live in mexico because their economic solvenci was not so good to live in the us, so they had to return and continue with their lives in mexico i was raised in the border of mexico and the us. so i knew a little of english but so so little because even that it sounded good i didnt like it it was so difficult. one day my parents decide for me to finish my high school in the us and they send me with some friend of them. it was difficult and i still srugle with it but it has been worth it
lcoo

Post by lcoo »

english is an importanr tools for me to understand the world
Dawn
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Dawn »

As for me, I learn english to have a good job...
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

english

Post by Elba »

Some day I had to go to a press conference,and all the conference was in english. I got embarassed and have many problems to got the information in spanish, then I decide to learn. after I studied, english like me too much and I understand that is the bes way to destroy frontiers and to have friend for all over the world.
kimo
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: english

Post by kimo »

im learning English for my job,movies,increasing my information especially in my field ,and to chat with u....!!!!
B 4 ME
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

Above all, I need it to convey what I have in mind to.... (you guess!). Hehe.... Mwah.... :**** :) :roll:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Asep I didn't get your point :roll:
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

You didn't? Really? :roll:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Asep wrote:Above all, I need it to convey what I have in mind to.... (you guess!). Hehe.... Mwah.... :**** :) :roll:
No I didn't. Who is that? hehe
Asep
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Asep »

I did want to tell u, dear Dixie. Now not anymore. Sorry.... :cry: :cry:
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hahahaahha thanks I'm still asleep :mrgreen:
masa
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by masa »

In my case, I started to study English when I was 5. For the first time, I studied English to enter good university. But after entered university, I changed my mind. English is one of the tool of communication. And I am a tutor. So I see a lot of people who are junior high school or high school student of Japanese. They do NOT know very much about English which speak. So I hope strongly to be a English teacher and I REALLY tell my students that English is the tool of communication.
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

I learn english for some reasons :

- Now I am in university in Switzerland (french and german) and would like later to study in England.

- English is most used in the worlds (Earth and Web).

- I like learning (and mixing :mrgreen: ) languages.

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Well, I'm learning English because it's a great language. Besides, everywhere you go, there always will be someone, who at least speaks the language. I fell in love with the pronunciation as well.
Too bad that I find my mother tongue so boring.
Wow! I can't believe that I hated the language when I was in High School. As my mother says: "You never know what the future will bring."
Well,... I also find Americans and Canadians so handsome, hehe. Maybe, I'll travel to Canada and find a great guy. I'll enhance my English, and fall in love, all at the same time.
Gosh! I'm such a dreamer. :oops:
mali
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by mali »

Dear I think your guestion is very interested and every people would like speak or learn english more and I think mostly they want to Good job for their future.
HI, I AM M. ALI, 30 YEARS OLD, HOLDING MASTER AND LLB DEGREE, WORKING AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION, VISITED AROUND 25 COUNTRIES. LOOKING GOOD FRIEND
sunshine81
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by sunshine81 »

I've been studying english for 13 years now. To be honest i hated it at school. It became a bit interesting at the UAS but still not that i was crazy about studying it. English became really interesting for me when i came to Austria for my exchange semester. I had no choice - i HAD to speak english and somehow i got used to speaking it. I had international roommates and we had to communicate in English...and now i also use it in my job like every single day :P
And for my future...i wanna do an additional degree when i finished my studies. :D
Bubble

Post by Bubble »

i think that for Travel..is so important for me and my career (tourism) ;)
Imagedal tuo sguardo non allontanarmi mai!Image
Chet Baker
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Chet Baker »

i chose "to go to university". Actually, the reason for learning english is because i also want to get a good job. However, it seems that, in now a day, it is a minium requirement for applying a job......... :?
orange
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by orange »

I learn E to be able to communicate with friends in over the world and to understand what they say,what they writing.... ;)
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Chet Baker wrote: However, it seems that, in now a day, it is a minium requirement for applying a job......... :?
that's so true buddy. The same happens here in my city. So it seems now that learning English is the latest craze. ;)
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

If I didnt speak english, I would have problem for my travel. Enlish is spoken in the airports.

Now I am in Quebec ! :mrgreen:

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
yl88
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by yl88 »

English is useful in everywhere in the world..it's globalization... it connects people in one.

i learn english, cause it can bring me many many foreigner friends all around the world..
shwe

Post by shwe »

Hi friends,I think,the english is very interesting for me.so,i'm learning english.But how can i study english,where start,how study?Pls advice to me. :roll:
chiemdu
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by chiemdu »

I am studying english because it is now the most important language in the world, and also to my future plans it's so necessary to learn it right away and another one
Bambang
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Bambang »

Because my grand daughter asked me to.
InLove
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by InLove »

English is all, we will achieve many succeeses in our lìe if we are fluent .
khangminh

Post by khangminh »

learning English is the key to success in our life. A friend said that