77%
I don't care
8%

Total votes: 53

charlotte
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by charlotte »

no. i will never support war. eve though if it's a religious war(jihad). i hate to see bloodbathe and people suffering from the effects of war. i pity those families affected by the war. some lost their loveones and their properties. they may find it hard to recover from such damage.
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Do you support the War in IRAQ?

Post by Annaa »

I don`t support,and I do support.
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I think that explosions are very pretty!!!
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

what are u talking about did you see the Destruction that they left in name of freedom ????????????????????????
i believe that this war is only for oil not to free people as they claim war only bring suffering why we should suffer only for Political and economic interests for people do not care about us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!how about people normal people their loss who will Compensates them ??????????????????????????? how long it will take to rebuilt their homes and places when Refugees will back do not make Iraq new Palestine this war should not happen at all it must be ended

i hope only to think before start new war
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
murugan

Post by murugan »

what are u talking about did you see the Destruction that they left in name of freedom ????????????????????????
i believe that this war is only for oil not to free people as they claim war only bring suffering why we should suffer only for Political and economic interests for people do not care about us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!how about people normal people their loss who will Compensates them ??????????????????????????? how long it will take to rebuilt their homes and places when Refugees will back do not make Iraq new Palestine this war should not happen at all it must be ended

i hope only to think before start new war

No words to describe about our sister sweets

See everybody

A young mother has been formed for the Palestine people by baskar, I hope

How she thinking about the fact?

I am glad she is going in the right path

Keep going

God bless you

murugan
sweets
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by sweets »

thanx for supporting murugan :-D

cheeeeeeeeeeeers
دخلت حياتي كنسمة وخرجت منها كإعصار
EricPine

Post by EricPine »

War is not only pathetic but lame and with hidden reasons/stuff.... it's kinda like two Cavemans measuring the size of their maces and the most savage caveman wins... and steals the other one's mace... so sad and regretable people supporting ANY war

Specially bully-wars where someone who's obviously going to win inavdes the other one for the fun of it, look, I have the biggest mace, who wants to try it?
southrnpride

Post by southrnpride »

I don't even understand why people are still arguing about this. What's done is done. The past cannot be changed. And you can argue about whether it was right or wrong until you're blue in the face, but the fact is that the U.S. is in Iraq. It's now U.S. duty to stay there until things have righted themselves because it is the honorable thing to do.
Of course now Obama's going to pull out all the troops and extremists will take the country again.

I don't want war. As a Christian I'm against it. But those people were suffering. It annoys me to no end that our world is content to sit around and let innocent people be massacred in the name of "sovereignty". Look at Iran right now. No one is going to help those people get the rights they deserve because everyone's so caught up in the politics. The U.S. stepped up and did what it had to do. The only reason it acts as a supposed "world police" is because no one else has the balls to do anything.

Furthermore, this wasn't just a random invasion. For those of you who are over 25 or so you may remember the Persian Gulf Wars. We warned Saddam then, and continued to warn him for almost two decades after that. Slaps on the hand in the form of sanctions weren't working. Even if there weren't weapons, which I believe they are now sitting in lovely little bunkers and caves in Iran, the fact remains that he murdered thousands of innocent people. Remind you of someone?

But like I said, what's done is done.
Oriani
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Oriani »

Wow! This topic is very old!

In my opinion, I do not like any kind of wars! I am against this kind of soucers of defending a country's ideology.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Oriani wrote:Wow! This topic is very old!

In my opinion, I do not like any kind of wars! I am against these kind of sources for defending a country's ideology.
Player

Post by Player »

southrnpride wrote:I don't even understand why people are still arguing about this.
Actually nobody was arguing about this until you opened the subject up again after 1 year (25 Jul 2008).
southrnpride wrote:What's done is done.
How very convenient. But not much consolation for the hundreds of thousands of Iraqis murdered by the occupation forces, or for their surviving relatives. Nor for the millions of displaced. Nor for those who suffered torture at the hands of the USA military. As a Christian you will know that God does not say "what's done is done" unless you repent and are genuinely sorry. Although Obama rightly opposed USA aggression towards Iraq, the USA and its lapdogs have not learned from their sins, let alone repented. This hardly matters because the USA, partly as a result of the The Three Trillion Dollar War (book by Nobel prize-winner in economics Professor Joseph E Stiglitz), is now being brought to its knees economically and shown up for the corrupt, self-serving entity that it is. Within 15 years the USA will go the way of the Roman Empire on which it vainly modelled itself.
SNAZZY

Post by SNAZZY »

No sane person will ever support any war. So far, in the world history, no war has ever achieved any positive results except the death of human lives and destroying the infrastructure which are meant for the same human lives. How on earth Iraq war will be different from any of these wars particularly where Americans are involved. Did Vietnam war a success? Only millions died. Americans chased out Iraqies from Kuwait was a story like 'locking the stable after horses are out'. Iraqies had done enough damages to the oil wells when Americans entered Kuwait. And Kuwait has never recovered from then. Every Iraqi should know that Americans declared war against Saddam Hussein with the pretext that he has nuclear weapons which was never proved.Then why war? Did Americans give peace to Iraqi citizens from this war? Day in and day out more graves are dug to bury them.Till today.How can you trust these Americans when their job is to create war whenever and whereever is possible so that they can sell weapons to keep their economy strong. Iraq's need- of-the-hour is a true leader who can rebuild the country for his people rather than being a puppet to these Americans.
From SNAZZY, INDIA