would you please make friend with me?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

az

would you please make friend with me?

Post by az »

:shock:

Hello everyone :) I'm glad to be a member of English club after severy days search and trying in this website :(

Any way, I entry and leave message here now. I come from China and I want to improve my English. They say communicate with native speaker is best way to practice English. I think so, but I'm shy and can't make friends with native speaker in real life. Would you please become my friend and practice English with me?

Thank English Club giving me this oppotunity introduce myself and have chances to know you.
iguimar

making friends

Post by iguimar »

Hello,
How do you doing?
I am not a native English, but I like to make friends from all over the world. I am Brazilian, if you want write me and we could exchange letter each other.
Best wishes.
Iguimar
az

English studying

Post by az »

Thanks for your reply. I think practice is good way to learn a language. But it's time cosuming, say you'll spend much more time on listening, reading and remember the words again and again...... :cry:

But I have not much more time, I wanna get a short way to study quickly. If someone can point out my mistakes, it would be much better for me to learn and remember the right wording and gramma. Maybe I'm lazy :oops:
Elizabeth

Hello

Post by Elizabeth »

:) hello Az!!
I'm not a native speaker...I speak Spanish, and I need to practice English a lot, too...just like you. I've read your messages and I guess you are pretty good, if you want to replay me I'll be very happy...I came to USA two year ago and I urgently need to speak the language and that's because I like to spend all my free time reading, listening anything...and of course I like writing so much, see me here writing to you...I want to have friends who to talk to...and if you can help me, I'll thank you so much. Check out my message and let me know my mistakes...take care of yourself.

Sincerely

Elizabeth Banda Sauceda.
charlotte
Rising Star
Rising Star

Re: would you please make friend with me?

Post by charlotte »

az wrote: :shock:

Hello everyone :) I'm glad to be a member of English club after severy days search and trying in this website :(

Any way, I entry and leave message here now. I come from China and I want to improve my English. They say communicate with native speaker is best way to practice English. I think so, but I'm shy and can't make friends with native speaker in real life. Would you please become my friend and practice English with me?

Thank English Club giving me this oppotunity introduce myself and have chances to know you.
hi az! this is charlotte. it is very common to beginners to have mistakes whenever they are conversing in english. my english isn't also that good before. but i learned this technique from my uncle, try to describe things you see in english. if you are hesitant to speak right away, do it in your mind. in that way you'll be adeptin composing phrases in english.

try to speak english, not by translating it from vietnamese language to english. think and speak in straight english.

talk to your friends using the language so your tongue will get use to it. it may be awkward at first but, for sure you'll learn from it.

and try to watch english films. by watching, you'll get to hear how people speak englis. you'll learn different accents and some idiomatic expressions. :wink:
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
Lee

Post by Lee »

HI
My name is Lee from Korea . Welcome to EC forum.
I'd love to be your friend and help each other to improve our English..Hope we become good friends :wink:
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

Lee wrote:HI
My name is Lee from Korea . Welcome to EC forum.
I'd love to be your friend and help each other to improve our English..Hope we become good friends :wink:
yah. we could help each other to improve our skills in communicating through English. practice makes perfect. :wink:
pooh_bear
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pooh_bear »

francine wrote:
Lee wrote:HI
practice makes perfect. :wink:
exactly! francine.. :wink:
Sunny

Re: would you please make friend with me?

Post by Sunny »

az wrote: :shock:

Welcome you, I am Chinese too, you could contact me by my MSN or QQ:404977483, I will chat with you in English. :D
ayie
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ayie »

Hi Az, Elizabeth, Iguimar! Welcome to EC. Sorry for the late reply though but if you happen to drop by again... feel free to post!!! :D
Kathrynloulou

I COME FROM WESTLAKE

Post by Kathrynloulou »

:wink: HI
I ALSO COME FROM CHINA.
I BELIEVE THAT WE HAVE GOOD FRIEND IN THE CLUB. 8)
moutain climbing
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

So many Chinese people here! anyway, Englishclub is each member's home! welcome!
fatyma1417
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fatyma1417 »

:D hello
how are you welcome to english club. i know what it feel to be in a place that you dont know much of the language. im from mexico but live in the USA for about 3 yrs already it has been diffucult but you know is something good at the end.
hameo

Post by hameo »

Hi evrybody,
Much opinion about how to improve our English
of course I like you, I have began leaning English but I think the most important you have to be self - confident, you have to express your point of view to everyone naturally by English.
Can you share me some method on learning English.
I looking forward hearing from you.
LIUJING

Post by LIUJING »

woooo.... now i see how many chinese there are... lots of chinese people in this forum, including me~~~ :P
irsath

Hi nice to meet ya,

Post by irsath »

Hi,

This is irsath Mohammed from srilanka. Also I would like to join with your conference.
The charlotte message was very highly to improve our English knowledge…and it’s good way also... If we fallow his way, we can become a good Englishman…

Now I have to know that if we want to speak properly English, we must know Grammar or not …. It’s very important or not ……, please forwards your response…