Religion differences can bring us together????

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Would you ask or expect your love one to convert for you????

Yes
25%
No
25%
Maybe
17%
It's up to him/her
33%
I hope he/she would, but.....
No votes

Total votes: 24

Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Religion differences can bring us together????

Post by Krisi »

There's no reason to hide our beliefs. I just expect respect from what the other already knows and I can equally or even more return the respect expected of me.
esl member since 2007
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Religion can bring us together????

Post by Krisi »

from nothing religion was created. I believe in my religion. I know that all religions unite the people together for a common good but, this belief I have in mind is slowly becoming a thing of the past, I guess. Honestly speaking, what I can see now is it's becoming more like a networking business. If you don't belong to particular group in your religion you cannot enjoy or join/ be a part of any special events they are holding. Even if you try to go and join you will find yourself misplaced and will feel that you are just one among the people joining the crowd out of curiosity. Or, if you belong to a group if you are not active you don't even get an invitation to any event.

I have spent many years of my life outside my country and have seen and observed how my religion in other countries keep its believers/followers informed, supported and counted. Sadly, it's not quite the same here. Here they are more selfish even to their own countrymen/women. So now I really don't know if religion can still keep us together. I am still holding on to my belief/faith in my religion but what I have seen/observed here now just draw a line between me and the religion I so respect.
esl member since 2007