have you ever been stupid because of love??

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

have you ever been stupid because of love??

yes
79%
no
21%

Total votes: 28

Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

Stupid because of love?? Yes that is now my speciality...I am a professional idiot.... :(
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I used to be an idoit for love...but now I am not anymore.

I am glad that I have even been an idiot for love, and I am sad that I will never be an idiot for love anymore.

when people are teenagers, they are often in lovesickness. that is a kind of sweet sickness, which just happens to enthusiastic young people.
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Redrose wrote: when people are teenagers, they are often in lovesickness. that is a kind of sweet sickness, which just happens to enthusiastic young people.
Idiot..?
My God I think I´m even a little idiot :mrgreen:

Well I think lovesickness is not only for teenager or young people. Some years ago my father was idiot or a little idiot for a (stupid) woman. He was 72. After my sister died he declined and now he fall in love of his grandsons.

Lots years ago I was really Idiot for a guy, all what he said was an order for me, as if he were a king and I´m a slave, but a happy slave. After a time of to be very very happy with my condition of slave I began to feel unconfortable, sad, jelous, etc. I began to suffer as if I were on the verge to be killed, my life became a torture. Some day I see my self in a mirror and I found a sad, very sad woman, a woman wit face of Idiot, lost in the universe, AND THEN I take a cold shawer adn began again.

Now maybe I´m even a little Idiot, but I don´t trust in men as before...
This is a face of idior, do you have it?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

oh, yeah. in many people's cases, enthusiastic lovesickness can happen at any age. therefore, I was not so surprised in hearing a 72-year-old man fall into love with a woman.

and Elba, I was not surprised either while hearing you would become a happy slave for love. it is well-said that love is magic.

In my case, though, I was just a love idiot when I was a teenager. unfortunately, from the age of 20 on, I have been terribly sober when love comes to me.

I recall, when I was a graduate student of Medicine, then I was 25-year-old. I loved my instructor who was a learned, intelligent professor, 12 years older than me. but I have never told him how much I loved him. the only reason was that he was a married man. I couldn't hurt his wife and his family.

My best friend told me:"why not just tell him you love him? you won't lose anything. and you don't have to feel embarrassed even if he declines your love!"

no way! yeah, I wouldn't lose anything if I had told him. but how about his family?

from then on, I have been terribly sober. but sometimes I admire those love idiots. I think it is a kind of pleasure to be a love idiot. sadly, that kind of lovesickness will never happen to me anymore.
amoolah
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by amoolah »

When u fell in love with someone usually what happens is that your heart is being active more than your mind and maybe that’s why the true lovers don’t think about what they are doing they just feel happy and satisfied about it. Even if they do stupid things :roll:
ahile

Post by ahile »

Whenever I just feel the love, only the love, I often fall into the deepest idiocy, so deep that my eyes seem to turn blind and my mind just longing for love. And when you come back to yourself and think about what, I presume you remember if not the details, a bit, you did so in a couple of minutes ago, I am sure you'll blush. At least I do. :lol:
In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. Janos Arany
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

:roll: We are all stupid when it comes to love, I guess. :roll:
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re:

Post by Annaa »

Krisi wrote::roll: We are all stupid when it comes to love, I guess. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: True :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: have you ever been stupid because of love??

Post by Krisi »

there are people without conscience.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: have you ever been stupid because of love??

Post by behnam »

You define stupidity, I'll tell you if I am stupid or not. In other words, you let me know what stupidity is, I'll let you know whether I am stupid or not! {-: {-: :lol: {-: {-:

All the best,
Behnam, 17 November, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *