have you ever been stupid because of love??

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

yes
79%
no
21%

Total votes: 28

pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

can you share your experiences with us then??
dalagang pilipina - a cool chick that is
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

but of course... a lot of times...... it's just that i'm not quite sure now if it's them who made me stupid..... like what my ex-bf did to me... he courted me and in turn became my boyfriend but what i didn't know was that before he courted me, he had this special feeling to my friend (girl) who happens to be his friend too. now, one day he was totally confused bcz his feelings for this girl became stronger. so he decided to break up with me. i felt like i am so stupid during those days. i even have to control my emotions every time the three of us are together acting as if nothing happened. then, he decided to court this friend of ours. and he even stares at this girl even infront of me....!!! my goodness!!! does he really have to do that!!! he's courting her infront of me?!?!?! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

hmm, Love is something u can not think anyting except that person. i can remember when i was falling for my bf he brk up with me. he used my feeling and wanted to check how much i love him. i got so stupid at that time. i didnt know he is just playing with my emotion. he used to live far from me. like other state in US. so oneday he called me up and told me that he is getting drug addicting and no one can save him this time. he is planning to take off his life. he just broke up with me few days ago, and asked me to be his friend. so i was agree, but at the same time he couldnt take it easy that i am being so easy with him after brk up. actually i was trying to hid my emotion from him. but when he told he is planing to die, i couldnt stop myself. for the first time in my life, i lied with parents and told them i am going to visit my friend who stays near me. and find out map from the net. it was long 4 hours journey. i told him i am coming to see him. he was like "ok". so on the highway while i was driving i got so scared and forget to follow the direction. i lost 6 times and reached his place after long 8 hours. i was so tired, and lost. when i met with him, he was so normal, acting like nothing happen. i felt stupid that time. next morning i came back, and on the highway i lost 8 times again. he didnt even call me for a single time and ask me how did i reach my home. at that time i pointed out that he never loved me, he just used me.

so i stopped thinking about him, and moving on...

thats my story...

so be cutious when ur in love, God saved me, from my mistake, but there are so many ppl out there who dont realize their mistake and it continues...
English is my second language
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

francine wrote:but of course... a lot of times...... it's just that i'm not quite sure now if it's them who made me stupid..... like what my ex-bf did to me... he courted me and in turn became my boyfriend but what i didn't know was that before he courted me, he had this special feeling to my friend (girl) who happens to be his friend too. now, one day he was totally confused bcz his feelings for this girl became stronger. so he decided to break up with me. i felt like i am so stupid during those days. i even have to control my emotions every time the three of us are together acting as if nothing happened. then, he decided to court this friend of ours. and he even stares at this girl even infront of me....!!! my goodness!!! does he really have to do that!!! he's courting her infront of me?!?!?! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
i have same story like urs. but he was my good friend not bf. i liked him a lot. that i found out he lied with me and falling for my other gf. haha...i was stupid enough to know the real face of him. he was real jerk. they had affair, but at the same time he cheated on my friend for several time. now he not my friend any more.
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

Lilian wrote:hmm, Love is something u can not think anyting except that person. i can remember when i was falling for my bf he brk up with me. he used my feeling and wanted to check how much i love him. i got so stupid at that time. i didnt know he is just playing with my emotion. he used to live far from me. like other state in US. so oneday he called me up and told me that he is getting drug addicting and no one can save him this time. he is planning to take off his life. he just broke up with me few days ago, and asked me to be his friend. so i was agree, but at the same time he couldnt take it easy that i am being so easy with him after brk up. actually i was trying to hid my emotion from him. but when he told he is planing to die, i couldnt stop myself. for the first time in my life, i lied with parents and told them i am going to visit my friend who stays near me. and find out map from the net. it was long 4 hours journey. i told him i am coming to see him. he was like "ok". so on the highway while i was driving i got so scared and forget to follow the direction. i lost 6 times and reached his place after long 8 hours. i was so tired, and lost. when i met with him, he was so normal, acting like nothing happen. i felt stupid that time. next morning i came back, and on the highway i lost 8 times again. he didnt even call me for a single time and ask me how did i reach my home. at that time i pointed out that he never loved me, he just used me.

thats my story...

so be cutious when ur in love, God saved me, from my mistake, but there are so many ppl out there who dont realize their mistake and it continues...
so.. he never really loved u??? sorry for asking... i just wanna make things clear.. im kinda confused....
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

francine wrote:
Lilian wrote:hmm, Love is something u can not think anyting except that person. i can remember when i was falling for my bf he brk up with me. he used my feeling and wanted to check how much i love him. i got so stupid at that time. i didnt know he is just playing with my emotion. he used to live far from me. like other state in US. so oneday he called me up and told me that he is getting drug addicting and no one can save him this time. he is planning to take off his life. he just broke up with me few days ago, and asked me to be his friend. so i was agree, but at the same time he couldnt take it easy that i am being so easy with him after brk up. actually i was trying to hid my emotion from him. but when he told he is planing to die, i couldnt stop myself. for the first time in my life, i lied with parents and told them i am going to visit my friend who stays near me. and find out map from the net. it was long 4 hours journey. i told him i am coming to see him. he was like "ok". so on the highway while i was driving i got so scared and forget to follow the direction. i lost 6 times and reached his place after long 8 hours. i was so tired, and lost. when i met with him, he was so normal, acting like nothing happen. i felt stupid that time. next morning i came back, and on the highway i lost 8 times again. he didnt even call me for a single time and ask me how did i reach my home. at that time i pointed out that he never loved me, he just used me.

thats my story...

so.. he never really loved u??? sorry for asking... i just wanna make things clear.. im kinda confused....
what do u think francie, if a person really love u, he will never lie u and atleast he would care for u when ur caring for him...
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

right.. and besides..... he didn't even care if you return safely or not.... what a guy!!! don't worry! he's not worth it. at least u've proven yourself that you are capable of loving someone that much. not like him..... girl power!!!! i just hope you're over him already....
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

wow...
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

francine wrote:but of course... a lot of times...... it's just that i'm not quite sure now if it's them who made me stupid..... like what my ex-bf did to me... he courted me and in turn became my boyfriend but what i didn't know was that before he courted me, he had this special feeling to my friend (girl) who happens to be his friend too. now, one day he was totally confused bcz his feelings for this girl became stronger. so he decided to break up with me. i felt like i am so stupid during those days. i even have to control my emotions every time the three of us are together acting as if nothing happened. then, he decided to court this friend of ours. and he even stares at this girl even infront of me....!!! my goodness!!! does he really have to do that!!! he's courting her infront of me?!?!?! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
you mentioned that you've been stupid a lot of times now but this is the story that you chose to share with us. does that mean that this is the most stupid part of your life because of love? the best part of that is you realized later on how stupid you are...and that is a way to cut it...you've learned from it and you should be thankful about it...i know that people who have experienced being stupid because of love is a lot more wiser now...and always remember that what goes, around comes around...
lotsa lock francine..i know you're happy with your special someone now...
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

[quote="pinasyou mentioned that you've been stupid a lot of times now but this is the story that you chose to share with us. does that mean that this is the most stupid part of your life because of love? the best part of that is you realized later on how stupid you are...and that is a way to cut it...you've learned from it and you should be thankful about it...i know that people who have experienced being stupid because of love is a lot more wiser now...and always remember that what goes, around comes around...
lotsa lock francine..i know you're happy with your special someone now...[/quote]

yup! yup! yup! so happy with him right now... we've started out as friends so i can act freely around him.... he knows what my flaws are and boy!.... he really has a lot of patience towards me.. poor guy... tsk.. tsk... tsk.... :? :wink:
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

thats my story...

thanks for sharing your story and sharing your own definition of love as well...
you're right, if you love someone, caring for that person should go with it...you can't say you love someone and not even thinking if they are ok...not even considering their feelings...i pity that guy because he just lost a great girl...at least you knew and you came to your senses...you were so strong to make a reality check and admit to yourself that he isn't the right person for you...you go girl...that's the way to go
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

so where's you message pinas?
charlotte
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by charlotte »

yes, stupid to admit that i have fallen inlove with the wrong guy.
stupid to keep on loving him knowing that he won't like me at all.
stupid to waste 4 years of my time loving him and just keeping it within myself.

another......

stupid to admit that i'm not noticing that he loves me.
stupid to admit that i have fallen for someone 2 years younger than me.
stupid to admit that we are meant to be.
stupid to admit that i'm happy coz until now we're together and is about to celebrate our anninversary.
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

francine wrote:[quote="pinasyou mentioned that you've been stupid a lot of times now but this is the story that you chose to share with us. does that mean that this is the most stupid part of your life because of love? the best part of that is you realized later on how stupid you are...and that is a way to cut it...you've learned from it and you should be thankful about it...i know that people who have experienced being stupid because of love is a lot more wiser now...and always remember that what goes, around comes around...
lotsa lock francine..i know you're happy with your special someone now...
yup! yup! yup! so happy with him right now... we've started out as friends so i can act freely around him.... he knows what my flaws are and boy!.... he really has a lot of patience towards me.. poor guy... tsk.. tsk... tsk.... :? :wink:[/quote]

well that's love...good for you...i hope to hear a wedding soon...
francine
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by francine »

sorry.. no money for that yet.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

charlotte wrote:yes, stupid to admit that i have fallen inlove with the wrong guy.
stupid to keep on loving him knowing that he won't like me at all.
stupid to waste 4 years of my time loving him and just keeping it within myself.

another......

stupid to admit that i'm not noticing that he loves me.
stupid to admit that i have fallen for someone 2 years younger than me.
stupid to admit that we are meant to be.
stupid to admit that i'm happy coz until now we're together and is about to celebrate our anninversary.
now this is a different ish...
sweet fruits of stupidity...
right charlotte
charlotte
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by charlotte »

hahaha...you're right. a mushy one yet considered as stupidity. :lol:
F r E n Z Y F r I e N d
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

that's good y'know
pinas
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by pinas »

francine wrote:so where's you message pinas?
what do you mean message...
y'know what...this is fun..i enjoyed replying to those love stories...if you have any love stories or love problems...pm me!!!hehe
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

francine wrote:right.. and besides..... he didn't even care if you return safely or not.... what a guy!!! don't worry! he's not worth it. at least u've proven yourself that you are capable of loving someone that much. not like him..... girl power!!!! i just hope you're over him already....
well yah, i guess i am over with that part..but still i am confused about love part...i really dont think there is such love call true love, but anyway, my life is moving on....i am capable to live my life happily ever after... :D
Lilian
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Lilian »

pinas wrote:

thats my story...

thanks for sharing your story and sharing your own definition of love as well...
you're right, if you love someone, caring for that person should go with it...you can't say you love someone and not even thinking if they are ok...not even considering their feelings...i pity that guy because he just lost a great girl...at least you knew and you came to your senses...you were so strong to make a reality check and admit to yourself that he isn't the right person for you...you go girl...that's the way to go
seriously i still dont know how did i get so strong....now if someone ask me to drive in higway i will say no no..i am fine driving in city road... :lol:
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

Stupid because of love?? Yes that is now my speciality...I am a professional idiot.... :(
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

I used to be an idoit for love...but now I am not anymore.

I am glad that I have even been an idiot for love, and I am sad that I will never be an idiot for love anymore.

when people are teenagers, they are often in lovesickness. that is a kind of sweet sickness, which just happens to enthusiastic young people.
Elba
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Elba »

Redrose wrote: when people are teenagers, they are often in lovesickness. that is a kind of sweet sickness, which just happens to enthusiastic young people.
Idiot..?
My God I think I´m even a little idiot :mrgreen:

Well I think lovesickness is not only for teenager or young people. Some years ago my father was idiot or a little idiot for a (stupid) woman. He was 72. After my sister died he declined and now he fall in love of his grandsons.

Lots years ago I was really Idiot for a guy, all what he said was an order for me, as if he were a king and I´m a slave, but a happy slave. After a time of to be very very happy with my condition of slave I began to feel unconfortable, sad, jelous, etc. I began to suffer as if I were on the verge to be killed, my life became a torture. Some day I see my self in a mirror and I found a sad, very sad woman, a woman wit face of Idiot, lost in the universe, AND THEN I take a cold shawer adn began again.

Now maybe I´m even a little Idiot, but I don´t trust in men as before...
This is a face of idior, do you have it?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

oh, yeah. in many people's cases, enthusiastic lovesickness can happen at any age. therefore, I was not so surprised in hearing a 72-year-old man fall into love with a woman.

and Elba, I was not surprised either while hearing you would become a happy slave for love. it is well-said that love is magic.

In my case, though, I was just a love idiot when I was a teenager. unfortunately, from the age of 20 on, I have been terribly sober when love comes to me.

I recall, when I was a graduate student of Medicine, then I was 25-year-old. I loved my instructor who was a learned, intelligent professor, 12 years older than me. but I have never told him how much I loved him. the only reason was that he was a married man. I couldn't hurt his wife and his family.

My best friend told me:"why not just tell him you love him? you won't lose anything. and you don't have to feel embarrassed even if he declines your love!"

no way! yeah, I wouldn't lose anything if I had told him. but how about his family?

from then on, I have been terribly sober. but sometimes I admire those love idiots. I think it is a kind of pleasure to be a love idiot. sadly, that kind of lovesickness will never happen to me anymore.
amoolah
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by amoolah »

When u fell in love with someone usually what happens is that your heart is being active more than your mind and maybe that’s why the true lovers don’t think about what they are doing they just feel happy and satisfied about it. Even if they do stupid things :roll:
ahile

Post by ahile »

Whenever I just feel the love, only the love, I often fall into the deepest idiocy, so deep that my eyes seem to turn blind and my mind just longing for love. And when you come back to yourself and think about what, I presume you remember if not the details, a bit, you did so in a couple of minutes ago, I am sure you'll blush. At least I do. :lol:
In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. Janos Arany
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Krisi »

:roll: We are all stupid when it comes to love, I guess. :roll:
Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re:

Post by Annaa »

Krisi wrote::roll: We are all stupid when it comes to love, I guess. :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: True :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: have you ever been stupid because of love??

Post by Krisi »

there are people without conscience.
behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: have you ever been stupid because of love??

Post by behnam »

You define stupidity, I'll tell you if I am stupid or not. In other words, you let me know what stupidity is, I'll let you know whether I am stupid or not! {-: {-: :lol: {-: {-:

All the best,
Behnam, 17 November, 2015
ارادتمند شما
*B.Younessi *