how to win the boy/girl of your dream?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, EC, Dixie

vennini
Silver Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Feb 24, 2005 7:22 am
Location: china
Contact:

Postby vennini » Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:50 am

pinas wrote:
Arale wrote:Don't find love, let love find you. That is why it is called falling in love because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.Love is loving or accepting a persn with all his or her weaknesses.
Find time to realise that there is one person who means so much to you.
Love is seeing yourself through someone's eyes and finding yourself in somebody's heart.
It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else but it is more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
It is the rule of love but love has no rule !:_))

_Arale_

hey..this was a quoted text message that was sent to me before...where'd you get this? i love it.




wow ,good SMS!
smile,smile,smile

User avatar
nhim
Silver Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:58 am
Location: VIETNAM
Contact:

Re: how to win the boy/girl of your dream?

Postby nhim » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:20 am

neveragain wrote:At the moment,i'm falling in love with a boy but i don't know how to have his love. I love him since i saw him at the first time. it's 2 years ago. However,he don't know about me and my love. So,who have experience in this field,help me.



hello neveragain!!
i think that you should tell him about your love!! i know that love is a difficult problem. because. all of us can`t solve it by reason, but only by affection. if you tell him the truth , he will understand you and may be he will love you (if he hasn`t girlfriend) .but in other hand , you can be comfortable when you say to him what you think about him!!hope you have a best decision!
have a nice day !!
good luck!!!

User avatar
donis
Silver Member
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2004 10:16 am
Location: everywhere :)

love

Postby donis » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:22 am

in fact; if you love one you should be clear and you should show your feelings to him clearly

User avatar
Lalee
Platinum Member
Posts: 712
Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:53 am
Location: Peru

Postby Lalee » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:18 am

I bet this guy knows already about your feelings.
Don't tell him. If you do, you'll make a fool of yourself.
You see, men don't deserve that girls make their move first. Men are smug so if you let him know, he will realize that you are crazy about him and then he won't take you seriously. That's not good, is it?

User avatar
Trantrung
Silver Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:25 am
Status: Other
Location: VN

Re: how to win the boy/girl of your dream?

Postby Trantrung » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:03 pm

neveragain wrote:At the moment,i'm falling in love with a boy but i don't know how to have his love. I love him since i saw him at the first time. it's 2 years ago. However,he don't know about me and my love. So,who have experience in this field,help me.


In the past I also had a situation like you. But now my feeling changes and I don't think of her any more. And I hope you to think the reality of Love, don't dream.
I wander'd lonely as a cloud

User avatar
Chet Baker
Gold Member
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:59 am
Location: Hong Kong
Contact:

Postby Chet Baker » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:23 am

Stand in front of him and kiss him. That's all you need to do.

orange
Silver Member
Posts: 74
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2005 3:47 am
Location: vietnam
Contact:

Postby orange » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:46 am

:D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
essie
Gold Member
Posts: 339
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:37 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Postby essie » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:10 am

I disagree with some of the previous posts. Things don't just come along all the time. Some are lucky enough that love finds them, but you need to put yourself into the place or situation where love can see you. Be yourself and express yourself! Sometimes you have to go with your heart. We don't live in a fairytale world, in fact most of it is a nightmare, so when you see love, jump at it and achieve it. Happiness only comes to those who try, not those who sit around waiting.

User avatar
r1lita
Silver Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 3:15 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Madagascar
Contact:

Postby r1lita » Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:30 am

essie wrote:I disagree with some of the previous posts. Things don't just come along all the time. Some are lucky enough that love finds them, but you need to put yourself into the place or situation where love can see you. Be yourself and express yourself! Sometimes you have to go with your heart. We don't live in a fairytale world, in fact most of it is a nightmare, so when you see love, jump at it and achieve it. Happiness only comes to those who try, not those who sit around waiting.


U right man!

User avatar
Chet Baker
Gold Member
Posts: 209
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:59 am
Location: Hong Kong
Contact:

Postby Chet Baker » Sat May 07, 2005 4:48 pm

Love is similar to a stock martet. If you take part in this, you will never know when you win or loss. For me, i just take it easy. ;)

However, when you selected one, you will never have extra money to buy another. :mrgreen:

takeshi
Silver Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: China
Contact:

Postby takeshi » Mon May 09, 2005 6:09 am

Arale wrote:Don't find love, let love find you. That is why it is called falling in love because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.Love is loving or accepting a persn with all his or her weaknesses.
Find time to realise that there is one person who means so much to you.
Love is seeing yourself through someone's eyes and finding yourself in somebody's heart.
It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else but it is more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
It is the rule of love but love has no rule !:_))

_Arale_



pretty romantic!!i like it.the sentence i underlined is logical.

takeshi
Silver Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: China
Contact:

Postby takeshi » Mon May 09, 2005 7:00 am

Lalee wrote:I bet this guy knows already about your feelings.
Don't tell him. If you do, you'll make a fool of yourself.
You see, men don't deserve that girls make their move first. Men are smug so if you let him know, he will realize that you are crazy about him and then he won't take you seriously. That's not good, is it?



really??!guys will be smug?what about girls?

User avatar
Trantrung
Silver Member
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:25 am
Status: Other
Location: VN

Postby Trantrung » Tue May 31, 2005 1:21 pm

I think if you try to get his love, he won't lone you as you want.
I wander'd lonely as a cloud

jackfook
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 10:00 am
Location: Malaysia

Postby jackfook » Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:09 am

I do not know I love her or not.I admire her since I met her when school reopened.I should not mix up love and friendship as love is a long life term which need the people to tolerate forever.I have a strong feeling on her.I share my daily experience with her and we are happy to be friends but she does not know I like her.I have thought of expressing my feeling on her but I anxious that I may frighthen her or friendship will be ended up.Please help me.I am in dilemma and confusing.Relationship between male and female is more complicated than terrorism. :wink: :wink:

User avatar
hedwig14
Silver Member
Posts: 78
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:40 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Postby hedwig14 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:56 am

yeah... tell him how you feel... who knows if he likes you too but is just too shy to tell you... tell him before it's too late. and if ever he does not like you too, never mind about it.. move on and smile..coz atleast you did everything just to have your happiness..

User avatar
illusion
Platinum Member
Posts: 832
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Poland
Contact:

Postby illusion » Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:32 am

hedwig14 wrote:yeah... tell him how you feel... who knows if he likes you too but is just too shy to tell you... tell him before it's too late. and if ever he does not like you too, never mind about it.. move on and smile..coz atleast you did everything just to have your happiness..


exactly! It's better to regret something you've done than something you haven't but you could. I had this kind of thing too. I was(actually still am) so obsessed with this guy that I couldn't help myself but burst out while dancing with him on New Year's Eve party that I fancy him and he said NOTHING. I know he didn't feel the same for me. But I am at least happy that I told him and didn't have to hide it anymore. But now when we see each other he always smiles at me. I think he just respects me for being honest about my feelings even though he didn't share them. Anyway I guess the best way is to be honest...

sakuranbo
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:29 am

Postby sakuranbo » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:28 am

Hello :D This is the first time to write on you. I had been loving for three years. He has a girl friend now. I could not tell a boy whom I love. I regreted. So that you try to tell the boy. If he does not accept your proposal, you try  to find another love. I hope that your dream will come true.

umeboshi
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:29 am

Postby umeboshi » Tue Sep 20, 2005 2:32 am

Hello :D
You never give up!! My friend had been loving for three years.
She regreted that she could not tell her truth.
So I think that you try to tell!! :wink:

User avatar
illusion
Platinum Member
Posts: 832
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:59 pm
Status: English Learner
Location: Poland
Contact:

Postby illusion » Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:19 pm

if any of you find a checked and god way of getting the guy or girl of your dreams pls post it here...

User avatar
phucauto3
Gold Member
Posts: 128
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 11:54 am
Location: Ha Noi/VietNam
Contact:

Postby phucauto3 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:15 pm

to me, the best way is that you post your mesg here, express your feelinng her/him, and invite your boy/girl in your dream join this forum.she/he can read and know your feeling. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron