Interested in a new friend!?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Interested in a new friend!?

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

Hi everybody. This is Miss. Ladybird greeting you from The Middle East. I'm in my early twenties (Try to guess ;) ). I work in an educational center in the morning to save my college fees and study English at night. My hobbies are reading, listening to music, meeting people and learning about other cultures. My dream is to be an ambassador for my country in Japan. I think it's a very interesting country and I think I will look cute in a kimono :lol: . I hope to meet a lot of new friends here. Tell me about your countries, maybe you will change my mind ;) .
eamonhuang

Post by eamonhuang »

hi Miss Ladybird.i am eamon from China.22years old.nice to meet u here.we are friends ok?which country of you in Middle East? :)
my hobby is almost yours .and i have learnt Japanese for one year & a half.we can share our experience of learning Japanese & our culture,will you?
i am on my class now,so.......i can't give you my msn,because i forgot it ;) ,i will give you tonight
Work hard,Play hard
Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

Hello eamon. Nice to meet you,too here. i hope we will be friends ;) . I'm very happy to meet someone with the same interests. i'm waiting for your msn. by the way, eamon is a beautiful name,What does it mean. :D
eamonhuang

Post by eamonhuang »

hi miss ladybird,my msn is edmondhuang@msn.com,and my hotmail is *******.com.To my name,Eamon,that was given from my teacher in my junior middle school,i remembered that she said "eamon" means lucky. :lol:
Work hard,Play hard
forenza61
Rising Star
Rising Star

hi miss Ladybird

Post by forenza61 »

welcome to the club and enjoy the party.

Japan is my favourite country too. I hope to visit it once in my life. Meantime i'm trying to get the more information i can abot it.
I have a friend there.
Do you know Japanese are so sensitive persons you would fear their hearts are gonna be broken .......

I don't think a kimono will suit me well. I don't like glamours much.

but i live in italy and love it. there a lot to see here and to eat too.

:evil:
tondar

Post by tondar »

welcome Miss. Ladybird also i am from M-e
Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

Thank you all. I'm in a hurry because I'm going to work after 15 min. so I will write to you all in one massage.
(Japanese are so sensitive persons you would fear their hearts are gonna be broken .......)
thank you froenza61 I didn't know that :D .but what I know that the women of Italy are very beautiful and the men are very handsome and they are very very generous. Are you Italian ;)
Thanks eamon I will communicate with you very soon.
Thanks traveler and I hope we will be friends. By the way nice photo :roll: just kidding it's beautiful :D
Thank you tondar. So, you are my neighbor.
I'll talk to you all on the weekend. Because i'm very busy during the week.the weekend in my country is Thursday and Friday.
Last edited by Miss. Ladybird on Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

welcome to EC miss LadyBird....

here is your friend from Medd- east too.....

iam almost 21......

nice to meet you here. you dream is very huge.....well about japan i just want to visit Tokio. i like japan and japaness people and chiness too :mrgreen:
eamonhuang

Post by eamonhuang »

To every ladies & gentalmen:you can contact me with my email:*******.com.cn because i use msn little :)
Work hard,Play hard
sirey

Re: Interested in a new friend!?

Post by sirey »

Hello Miss Ladybird!
i'm a student ,i'm 17 and i live in Cambodia.My name is Sirey.
why do you want to be an ambassador?
could you tell me about the lives in your country?how is it?

see you later,i hope you reply me .
Miss. Ladybird
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Miss. Ladybird »

Hi Sirey! What a Lovely name you have! (why do you want to be an ambassador?) Well, why not? Don't you love ambassadors :lol: ?! In fact, I think that everybody should be an ambassador for his/her country especially when s\he is abroad. You may be a student, a doctor or a president but you are an ambassador for those who don’t know anything about your country. You should always act and behave well so the people can see the beauty of your country in you. O.K. ;)
About the life here it's good anywhere as long as you are surrounded with the people you love. But what really bothers me is that it's very very cold here. I'm frozen like ice cream :mrgreen: . Is it that cold in Cambodia, too? Tell me about your school!
melodyyxm

Post by melodyyxm »

nice meet you

i added your msn ,it is a pity that you are not online!
you must accumulate before u can create!
Joelmas

Re: Interested in a new friend!?

Post by Joelmas »

Hey! My name is joel I’m 13 years old I’m from Barcelona I go to voramar school my favourite subject is projecte, in my project I have to do computergame with a scratch2, it was created to do computer games I love computer games my favorite game is overwatch being for 12 years old and it’s very frenetic and asom, is a shooter in 1 person, sometimes when I’m playing I lisent music, my preferred music is rock I lisent AC/DC , Guns’n’roses, Metalica, Quiet Riot etc… They tipe of music is blue rock, rock n roll, hevy metal… My favorite song is Back in Black vie AC/DC I love rock. See you son.