i'm waiting ur replay....

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, EC, Dixie

chenyuli
Silver Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:59 am
Location: china
Contact:

Postby chenyuli » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:14 am

kimo wrote:Hi chenyuli

Really I hope that :D ….my planning to go on April…try to prepare ur self…
I hope any one to go with me….is there any one??!!! :roll:

Hi, Kimo. You mean this year on April, you will go to England? I think I will go there after several years. I will prepare for money and other things. And also I should prove my English level. :D

chenyuli
Silver Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:59 am
Location: china
Contact:

Postby chenyuli » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:16 am

kimo wrote:Hi chenyuli

Really I hope that :D ….my planning to go on April…try to prepare ur self…
I hope any one to go with me….is there any one??!!! :roll:


You know in here maybe every one want to go to England. But actually seldom person can go there. (Because they have many reasons.)

User avatar
kimo
Silver Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:22 pm
Location: Any Place my Country

Postby kimo » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:20 am

Hi chenyuli
By the way some friends told me that u can find job there..so u can continue studying while u work…any way I will contact u from there and I will tell u every thing …
Good Luck
B 4 ME

chenyuli
Silver Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:59 am
Location: china
Contact:

Postby chenyuli » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:24 am

kimo wrote:Hi chenyuli
By the way some friends told me that u can find job there..so u can continue studying while u work…any way I will contact u from there and I will tell u every thing …
Good Luck

O.K. I will waite for the information from you when you are in England. :D

chenyuli
Silver Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:59 am
Location: china
Contact:

Postby chenyuli » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:29 am

And now I am very interested in going to England. But there are many difficults. First thing, just like money problem that you have mentioned in last post, I should save plenty of money. And you know I am a girl, if I go abroad, my parents will be worried about me. :D So you know if I go abroad, I must prepare for many things.

masa
Silver Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:58 am
Location: Japan

Postby masa » Sat Feb 05, 2005 6:43 am

Actually, I awnt to go to UK and I handed in my resolution card that I want to go to Britain next summer. Maybe, I will go to Surry University, near London, next summer.
I don't care whether or not you go to the city. Beacuse you acn hear and listen English anytime wherever you go.

User avatar
kimo
Silver Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:22 pm
Location: Any Place my Country

Postby kimo » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:26 am

Hi chenyuli

Don’t worry tell ur parents I will take care of u and I will be with u forever ;) …by the way how old r u??
B 4 ME

chenyuli
Silver Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:59 am
Location: china
Contact:

Postby chenyuli » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:02 am

kimo wrote:Hi chenyuli

Don’t worry tell ur parents I will take care of u and I will be with u forever ;) …by the way how old r u??


I am 24 years old. If you and me go abroad together, that means you must take care of me. I think I am younger than you. :D

User avatar
kimo
Silver Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:22 pm
Location: Any Place my Country

Postby kimo » Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:05 am

Hi chenyuli

No ..i'm 28 and I have good experience on living abroad , I lived out of my country….6years in Egypt …22years in Saudi Arabia .
.by the way I'm form country near of these countries
(Arabic country)..!!! ;)


I will try to go to china with my father (he is working in Trading) he some time goes to china to buy Goods…he told me that ur country very nice and all people there very respectfully and nice … ;)
B 4 ME

chenyuli
Silver Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:59 am
Location: china
Contact:

Postby chenyuli » Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:17 am

kimo wrote:Hi chenyuli

No ..i'm 28 and I have good experience on living abroad , I lived out of my country….6years in Egypt …22years in Saudi Arabia .
.by the way I'm form country near of these countries
(Arabic country)..!!! ;)


I will try to go to china with my father (he is working in Trading) he some time goes to china to buy Goods…he told me that ur country very nice and all people there very respectfully and nice … ;)

Hi, Kimo, that means when your father come to china next time, you can come with him. Welcome to China.
I have no experience on living abroad. But I hope one day I will have such chance. I am waiting for this day.

User avatar
kimo
Silver Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:22 pm
Location: Any Place my Country

Postby kimo » Sun Feb 06, 2005 1:52 pm

Hi chenyuli

Next time I will try to go with my father and I will let u know..ok

Good luck
B 4 ME

chenyuli
Silver Member
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 6:59 am
Location: china
Contact:

Postby chenyuli » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:03 am

kimo wrote:Hi chenyuli

Next time I will try to go with my father and I will let u know..ok

Good luck

Ok. At that time, the Chinese EC members will see you. :D


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: behnam and 7 guests