Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hello Guys!

Post by Lalee »

Greetings from Peru!
Well guys, let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Lalee. I'm 22 years old, and I live in Lima-Peru. I still live with my parents. Since my sister got married, I'm the only girl in the house. So, you can imagine how it is to live with 4 men around. (including my dad) My mom is there, too.
I love animals, especially dogs. I consider them to be such fascinating criatures. I own two myself.
Anyways, I hope we share a lot of things here. I´d like to enhace my English as well. I think being here is the best way I can make that possible.
Well, without saying anymore. I'll say good bye.

PS: Sorry about my English, and the mistakes I made here. I'd be so thankful if you correct them. ;)

Lalee. :D
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Hi there, Lalee, welcome to EC!!! ;)
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Thank you Dixie. Say, you're from Spain, aren't you?
I see that you are quite famous here. I was wondering since when you became a member. You have written a lot of posts. Very impressive!
Well, see you around Dixie. You seem like a nice girl, and beautiful too. :)
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

Look carefully, I am from Catalunya. Have you ever heard about it? ;)

I joined the club some months ago, of course I was on vacation back then so I had a lot of free time so spend on EC ;)

Welcome, Lalee :P
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

Dixie wrote:Look carefully, I am from Catalunya. Have you ever heard about it? ;)

I joined the club some months ago, of course I was on vacation back then so I had a lot of free time so spend on EC ;)

Welcome, Lalee :P
Thank you for the reply, Dixie.
To be honest with you. I've never heard from your country before. I was just guessing. ;) The name of your country sounds like the name of a city in Spain. So tell me, where's your country located? Europe?
What's your mother tongue?
Hmm... now I understand how you have written so many posts here. The more you write, the more you teach us! So keep doing it.
See ya! :)
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

\ Lalee

first : welcome to english club

here wall of us are brothers and sisters we share every things ....we are a family

seconed LALEE IS NICE NAME . I LIKE IT

about me iam 20 from Oman i study engneering.

i were like you, dosent have an idea about catolonya, but when Dixie told me i got it . now i know all about it

dixie give her that page you've gaved to me first time about Catolonya

see you around Lalee :mrgreen:
greatJim
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by greatJim »

Lalee,your name is lovable,and the picture you stick is also lovable.

:) :lol:

I don't know How Peru is like,seems in the continent of SOuth America.YOu like dog?with 4 men?

yes,a new trend on woman's fashion is to exibit the curve on buttock. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I also like the hue of the picture you stick.How about put a goblet with wine in the girl's right hand?
Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee »

greatJim wrote:Lalee,your name is lovable,and the picture you stick is also lovable.

:) :lol:

I don't know How Peru is like,seems in the continent of SOuth America.YOu like dog?with 4 men?

yes,a new trend on woman's fashion is to exibit the curve on buttock. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I also like the hue of the picture you stick.How about put a goblet with wine in the girl's right hand?
Thanks for saying that my name is cute. I like it too!
About the pic, that one was the one that I liked the most. It looks very spiritual to me.
Hey, that's not a bad idea. But I'm afraid if the girl gets drunk with the wine, she might forget that she's only wearing a piece of cloth, and then she could lose it and ....hmm... On second thought, she has wings to cover up her body so no problem, right? :P
donis
Rising Star
Rising Star

welcome

Post by donis »

welcome to e.c.
Dawn
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Dawn »

Hi Lalee!!! Welcome to EC!!! I hope you'll like it here!!! (Sorry about my english...)
Krisi
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

another friendly thread

Post by Krisi »

this is another topic created to make friends but other members just kept on creating new ones...there are a lot more of the same topic... :~: :~: