To turn email notifications ON or OFF go to [Username] > User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit notification options

Do you believe in ghosts?

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Hell I do!
100%
Not so sure.
No votes

Total votes: 3

Lalee
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Lalee » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:52 pm

Hello guys,
Once, I had an experience with ghosts. Before that, I did not believe in them. I was kind of a skeptic person. I thought that things related with ghosts and spirits were just ~ made up by someone. If you want to know about my experience, take a look at the "short stories" section. It's called "Spooky"

fatyma1417
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fatyma1417 » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:51 pm

Me too..... I remember when i used not to believe in that but it happen to me twiece i saw two gosts.

Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie » Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:54 am

FAtyma tell us your experience, too!!! I'd love to know.

fatyma1417
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by fatyma1417 » Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:57 pm

Ok Dixie ...the first time i saw a ghost was strange ...i was with my friends at night chatting outside of my house....i was looking at the inside of my house when i saw something like a lady with a black dress...like a nun ...i dindt put much attention to it because my mom was inside ....(by the way all lights were off)...then we continue talkin when i saw it again walking towards us i was wating for my mom to call me or something you know ...i was confused and went inside to see what minght be that she wantend, mom was on her room sleeping....after that i started to believe

Annaa
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Do you believe in ghosts?

Post by Annaa » Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:27 pm

There isn`t any reason to belive in ghosts :lol: :lol: :-D
If you don`t like me remember it's mind over matter..I don't mind and you don't matter..