54%

Total votes: 41

shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Do you care only about you ?

Shokin
Nous sommes libres. Wir sind frei. We are free. Somos libres. Siamo liberi.
manrat

Post by manrat »

If getting married makes them happy, then go for it :)
lekimtoan

Post by lekimtoan »

I also disagree.I know that God only made Adam and Eva for a family first.People always like to disobey Him.
I wanna have somethings with Gay and Les.I know your emotion.I would like to be your friend.But I don't agree with your marrige.
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

manrat wrote:If getting married makes them happy, then go for it :)

Absolutely agree.. If they are happy and are not hurting anyone then go for it. After all they are just people like you and me, they are not monsters and should be given the same respect as we'd expect to be given ourselves.
RedRose

Post by RedRose »

Yes, as long as they don't hurt anyone, and they are happy, why can't they get married? what is the matter?

if some people think these gays or les couples disgusting, why not leave them alone? everyone has his/her own lifestyle.
vince90
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by vince90 »

The cool thing of gays and lesbians is that they don’t have to divorce. However if they want suffering like anyone else, let them join the club. :D I have no problem with it.
Usama

Post by Usama »

i dont agree completely.. :roll:
and as i know it's against all God religions..
Isn't it?!
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

Usama wrote:i dont agree completely.. :roll:
and as i know it's against all God religions..
Isn't it?!

But religions (of all types) have become less important in modern life..
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

lekimtoan wrote:I also disagree.I know that God only made Adam and Eva for a family first.People always like to disobey Him.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Homosexuality with or against religions :roll: what a mess !

Religions, some abberation !

Shokin
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

This posted topic should have been posted under What is an Oxymoron? Homosexual marriage, thread. :roll:
WE could just let them have a peice of paper that says they are married. What difference would it make since we all would know deep down that they are not really married. I mean how could they be. They are the same sex for craps sake. Marriage is the joining of oposite sexes by definition.
:lol: :lol:

But the truth is, gay marriage does hurt us all. Marriage is to protect the family and homo's can't reproduce and create a family. There has to be rules to marriage therfore it has to exclude someone. So get over it and get used to the idea that you can't nor should have everything that you want. If you want to know who gets hurt in homo marriage, just look at the story about the unfortunate Brazillian boy who was taken from his father by the "wife/husband'" of the Brazillian lesbian rock singer. :roll: :roll:

Chet Baker, has an excellent post. I am surprized that I never thought of this myself. It is so simple. For centuries maybe thousands of years a marriage has had to have been consumated. Homo's can't consumate. 8) 8)
Last edited by Danyet on Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

I don't necessarily agree with same sex marriages. I think it is fine if they wish to live together; and perhaps confirm their commitment in a ceremony with their family and friends etc. But the concept of a same sex MARRIAGE doesn't make any sense to me.
Sigma
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Sigma »

I agree as long as they love each other!

8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol:
Love my life! Love my friends! Love the world!
Viktor_UA

Post by Viktor_UA »

I think that sex between women is normally. But I can't understand...and I haven't so wish...why could men love men. How could they have deep feelings to each other. How could it possible? It's awfully! I hate gays. :evil:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Hey, what couldn't the homosexual men and could the homosexual women ? hey ! just because you don't like it ?

Do you really think that love=sex ? what an amalgam !

Sex is life ? life is sex ? really ? I did not know that sex was so important in life.

Shokin
Viktor_UA

Post by Viktor_UA »

Love is love!
You see, homosexual is a destiny :lol:
I haven't ever spoken with gay! I haven't ever meet such guy!
They live, they have a job, soul...but nobody of my friends are gay! And I couldn't have a friendship with gay! Becouse we have so different interests! Becouse one of his wishes could be me! Do you understand?
sshhhhit!
I like girls! only girls! And life without sex is not a life!
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

I did not say that life without sex was life. I did mean that there is not only sex in life.

Advertising makes us believe that sex is SO important, SO decisive, that it HAS TO be PERFECT...

Being homosexual or heterosexual is only one attribut among many others. Why this would be SO important ? why would you be discriminant to homosexual men ? they did not choose. They are not evil.

Why couldn't you have friendship with a gay ? are you sure that all your friends are heterosexual ? Imagine there is once, would you cut your friendship with him just because he is gay ? are you afraid of gay (or of yourself) ? Will you refuse the dialog with a boy just because he is gay ?

"We have so different interests." How do you know so ? being homosexuel/heterosexual is only ONE different orientation. But maybe one gay that you will talk with like one same sport, one same music style, ... as you.

It is only one difference.

And you have (everyone has) to accept as the differences as the similarities. It is a matter of respect of each one.

"I like only girls." and don't you like talking with others boys ? life of boy who is only with girls is not a life.

liking does not mean loving
talking with does not mean loving
being friend with does not mean loving

and there is not only love in life. You are not forced to love all people that you talk with, but you have to respect each one.

Shokin
Viktor_UA

Post by Viktor_UA »

I have real friends! And I know that nobody of my friends willn't become gays!
Honestly, I don't care about this problem! I'm just disagree with such marriages! That's all!
Have you a friend who is gay?
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

No, I have no gay friends.

Tolerance to gays does not mean accept their wedding.

I just ask you whether you are able to talk with a gay respectuously and with honesty and fun.

By walking in the street, you don't recognize a gay/les if he/she is alone walking.

Shokin
Viktor_UA

Post by Viktor_UA »

I just ask you whether you are able to talk with a gay respectuously and with honesty and fun.
I don't know couse I never did it ! :D Maybe respectuously, but if I know who he is I willn't speak honesty and fun.
By walking in the street, you don't recognize a gay/les if he/she is alone walking.
Sometimes it's possible! Their mannars are little different. And when you look to someone and see something stange, you can think that who he is...she is!
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

Yes.

But don't forget that homosexuality is only one attribute.

homosexual or heterosexual
man or woman
young or old
small or tall
kind or nasty
white or black

and even all these attributs are not enough to know this person.

Shokin
Viktor_UA

Post by Viktor_UA »

if he/she is
homosexual or heterosexual
then
man or woman
young or old
small or tall
kind or nasty
white or black
doesn't metter for me!
I mean I'll have no interest to speak with such person. That's all!
Hm, maybe I should change my opinion about marriage?!
Yes, I agree :? but I really don't care about it! :lol:
shokin
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by shokin »

I hope that homo or heteral is for you no matter.

I hope that others people will take part to this discussion.

Shokin
Viktor_UA

Post by Viktor_UA »

I see you are very quickly! :)
You post quickly...
I hope that others people will take part to this discussion.
I hope too.
MiguelBC

Post by MiguelBC »

Live and let live
xiaomanman

Post by xiaomanman »

I didn't vote for any option. because I don't think gays and les need my vote. they have rights to live a happy life, to have the most wonderful marriage.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

hi..
I think this is a problem that we have like this people,they are unwell people,they are sick,it's not nature people,so we must employ doctors for this situations to recover .
I think if some (guy or les )
married ,It'll be awful life for the persons who do .
so I don't agree
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

ahmads wrote: I think this is a problem that we have like this people,they are unwell people,they are sick,it's not nature people,so we must employ doctors for this situations to recover .
I think if some (guy or les )
married ,It'll be awful life for the persons who do .
so I don't agree
So you think homosexuality is a problem as well as an illness. Can you explain why? Why do you think it is unnatural? So, according to you, love can only exist between a man and a woman? Why do you think a gay couple would lead an awful life after marriage?

Could you please explain your statements?

Maybe homosexuals are not the ones who should see a doctor after all.
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

let me explain the difference between the androgyne and homosexuality,
the androgyne is human who has 2 organs,it's from god,but the homosexuality is a disgusting action,yesterday I watched (oprah)she made an interview with a couple
have married from several years and they have 2 children,Do you can imagine the man has inverted himself to a woman after several years of marriage although he hasn't got any adjectives from feminity,now they live in same home and sleep in same bed,
I think it's very disgusting thing,I feel stomachache and I would to THROW up
thanks
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

ahmads wrote:the androgyne is human who has 2 organs,it's from god,but the homosexuality is a disgusting action
A human with just two organs? :shock: How can that be? "It's from god"?

And what does homosexuality have to do with that? According to you, homosexuality is an action?

I think you should give smarter reasons to justify your hatred towards life, otherwise you're just being ridiculous. Thanks.
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

Dixie wrote:
ahmads wrote:the androgyne is human who has 2 organs,it's from god,but the homosexuality is a disgusting action
A human with just two organs? :shock: How can that be? "It's from god"?

And what does homosexuality have to do with that? According to you, homosexuality is an action?

I think you should give smarter reasons to justify your hatred towards life, otherwise you're just being ridiculous. Thanks.

I have to say I agree with Dixie here..if you hate something so much maybe explain why rather than just typing nonsense.
mr_Love
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by mr_Love »

it is not nature!!!!!!!!

they are against the nuture of humenbein .....

i can t imagine that ....eeeewwwwwwwwwww....... :?
Dixie
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Dixie »

mr_Love wrote:it is not nature!!!!!!!!

they are against the nuture of humenbein .....

i can t imagine that ....eeeewwwwwwwwwww....... :?
Who says what is natural and what is not?
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

What did you say?
oh my god ,ok
first I am not ridiculous ok,if if I am a wonderful man that doesn't mean I am ridiculous :oops:
2- you should know there are many things that you don't know,and you should know there are various cultures,maybe I can't reach to the things that you can agree with me ,bacause of my mother language..ok
I don't hate the life,I love it very much,do you know why??? because there are many spectacular people, (like you Dixie)and I want to MARRIAGE from a beautiful girl,we have many amazing things in life,
and I am going to travel to many country in future ,
I like football ,I like Barcelona football club,
thanks ............................................................
ahmads
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by ahmads »

Anybody here is homosexual?
Butler
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by Butler »

ahmads wrote:Anybody here is homosexual?

What is the point of this question?? Does it really matter if someone is homosexual ??
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

ahmads wrote:let me explain the difference between the androgyne and homosexuality,
the androgyne is human who has 2 organs,it's from god,but the homosexuality is a disgusting action
This is what you said
ahmads wrote:2- you should know there are many things that you don't know,and you should know there are various cultures,maybe I can't reach to the things that you can agree with me ,bacause of my mother language..ok
And this is what you said. Can you see the contradiction? If you tell another person that there are many cultures and things that person doesn't know yet, do you ask yourself that you've known them all? It's because to some cultures, a transgendered or a homosexual is a person with two spririts. Those two spririted people are not discriminated or excluded from the group. They're treated with respect as like others. Thus, either it's from God like you said it is or they've physically or mentally transformed themselves, they're still humans. And as being one human being to another, you should not look at them differently. If you think they're sick, then this is how you look at sick people? You're think they're disgusting or gross? Unless they've done something unethical such as murdering, stealing, cheating, lying, you should open your heart to take them as who they are as like they're taking you for who you are and not a gross, discriminated, disgusting person because of your view and attitude towards them. Open to a change for a chance.
xiaomanman

Post by xiaomanman »

I don't know whether you are ridiculous or not. but your words are illogical.
ahmads wrote: if I am a wonderful man that doesn't mean I am ridiculous :oops:
None says that you are ridiculous and none says you are a wonderful man.

this sentance sounds like wonderful men are ridiculous. that's pretty funny. why are wonderful men ridiculous?
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

To the point, I would say that it's hard to answer.

It's not right to restrict one's desires. Or in another words: It's not right to let someone not do something which doesn't hurt others.

But if the homosexual couples influence others, let's say, they adopt a child and this child becomes homosexual, (Which he wouldn't have become if he had grown in a normal adulthood) then perhaps it's, in my opinion, not good.

How the policy should be set to my mind: The homosexuals should have the same rights as others, but advertising for becoming homosexual should be forbidden. And the ordinary education should be guaranteed to all children.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Admiral wrote:To the point, I would say that it's hard to answer.

It's not right to restrict one's desires. Or in another words: It's not right to let someone not do something which doesn't hurt others.

But if the homosexual couples influence others, let's say, they adopt a child and this child becomes homosexual, (Which he wouldn't have become if he had grown in a normal adulthood) then perhaps it's, in my opinion, not good.

How the policy should be set to my mind: The homosexuals should have the same rights as others, but advertising for becoming homosexual should be forbidden. And the ordinary education should be guaranteed to all children.
There hasn't been a scientific proof that an adopted child would become a homosexual if he/she had homosexual parents. It's just what people think. Like we used to think the world was flat without proving.
xiaomanman

Post by xiaomanman »

Admiral wrote: But if the homosexual couples influence others, let's say, they adopt a child and this child becomes homosexual, (Which he wouldn't have become if he had grown in a normal adulthood) then perhaps it's, in my opinion, not good.
How come a homo couple's kid must be a homo too? you mean, kids are exactly like their parents? even sex orientation? I don't think so. and I didn't find any proof to support it yet.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

ok, there hasn't been a proof.
But the point is, we all know how much influence education can cause, especially in the childhood of one.

Although perhaps there isn't a scientifically prove, as long as we are human beings, we could imagine the difference of a homo and a hetero education.

And a different way leads to a different aim, I think.
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

The child will be influenced to the point where he will actually believe that it is normal to be a Homo and adopt children. This is a reasonable assumuption don't you think?

Now then, if the kid grows up UNinfluenced by his Homo "couple" and thinks that it is not normal to be a Homo. Then how do you think he will feel when he realises that two gay guys have been allowed to raise him. When he goes to sleep at night with the thought of what these two Homo Guys are doing to each other in the bedroom next to him? When he is embarrased to bring friends home from school? When he realizes that he COULD have been adopted by NORMAL parents!!!!!

I will tell you that this kid will do one of two things.
1) He will allow himself to be influenced by the gay agenda in order to justify his situation.

2) He will rebell against his society for allowing his situation. He will grow up a very angry young man.
Admiral

Post by Admiral »

Ok, what I think:

If the parents are homosexual, then the child has to grow up in such an environment, then the possibility is higher that he could be homo, too.

Don't you think?
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

Admiral wrote:Ok, what I think:

If the parents are homosexual, then the child has to grow up in such an environment, then the possibility is higher that he could be homo, too.

Don't you think?
Yes, I certainly agree. That is exactly what I was saying.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

Admiral wrote:Ok, what I think:

Don't you think?
This is a hypothesis. You have no proof or whatsoever about the personality of a child will turn out to be in whatever environment. Although it might seem like the child highly will turn out to be a homosexual, you still have to remember one thing-- homosexual, in most cases, is not an influence. It's a choice of self. A child of a homosexual couple will seem to be comfortable around certain sex gender, but it doesn't mean that child will turn out to like that sex gender as his/her future spouse. We have people who like guys only, girls only, or both. Some kids who have straight parents, but they turn out to be homosexual or bisexual. Some kids have homosexual parents, but they turn out to be straight. And on so. Thus, it's not about what the kids will turn out to be, it's about how parents educate them to look at people for who they are.

At an early age, kids no nothing about sex gender, race, etc. therefore, if you keep putting stuff inside them like "don't play with this race, that race. Don't play with this girl, that guy because blah blah blah..," you will create certain images into kids' brains how the world is supposed to be like. For instance, when we were at my cousin's party, and my aunt saw her great-nephew was playing with some black kids. She turned to me and said, "hey go get Timmy! Don't let him play with those black kids." I asked her why, and she told me the kids might beat my nephew up because of his skin. I was like, "Auntie! Kids at this age know nothing about race. Please don't put images like that into his mind. It's not a good way to educate him." She didn't believe me. She had to pull Timmy over and asked him why he was playing with those kids. You know what he said? "He was black? So?"

There are people who hate homosexuals not because they find anything wrong with those people, but it's because their parents have been putting images into their minds that homosexuals are bad, yucky, disgusting, etc. If the parents had not done that, those people wouldn't have had those bad images. To me those straight parents don't deserve to have kids.
MissLT
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by MissLT »

danyet wrote: Now then, if the kid grows up UNinfluenced by his Homo "couple" and thinks that it is not normal to be a Homo. Then how do you think he will feel when he realises that two gay guys have been allowed to raise him. When he goes to sleep at night with the thought of what these two Homo Guys are doing to each other in the bedroom next to him?
I must say, being a child of straight or homosexual parents or not, the idea of thinking how and what style the parents are making love is really disturbing to a point it is surely bizzare. I mean, you're telling us that homosexuals are not right and stuff, but you're thinking this way... Man, are you sure you're okay???
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I am perfectly fine. At least I still know that what two homos "do" is sick and so do they. If you don't know this then you may not "be OK."
Shazzam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Shazzam »

danyet wrote:I am perfectly fine. At least I still know that what two homos "do" is sick and so do they. If you don't know this then you may not "be OK."
Would you say that you are a homophobic Danyet? :roll:
Danyet
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Danyet »

I suppose you could say that, in the sense that I am afraid of what they are doing to the minds of our youths. The homo sexual agenda is detrimental to our society as a whole.