To Drive or not to Drive!!!!!!!!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, EC, Dixie

User avatar
mr_Love
Platinum Member
Posts: 734
Joined: Sun Nov 21, 2004 10:43 am

Postby mr_Love » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:58 am

hi my little lady....

try to do it ....

forget the past ....

past is past....

drive aouto gear if you want more safe

radu
Silver Member
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:03 am
Location: Romania

Postby radu » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:28 am

I remember I was afraid of driving,too.
I made a lot of mistakes,not very important ones, but they made me feel uncofortable.
The thing that helped me was that in the bottom of my mind,I liked very much to drive a car and I wanted to drive it well some day.
Then I kept practicing and practicing...
It took me a long time,but it happened and then I forgot that I was afraid to drive.
At the beginning, when I went in some place, I was thinking and worring about the time when I would have to leave and to get into the car.
I'm sure that in one year you'll be an excellent driver.All you have to do is driving,not in crowded places at the beginnnig.
If you have someone to teach you,it'll be easier.

User avatar
Miss. Ladybird
Gold Member
Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:50 pm
Location: Middle East
Contact:

Postby Miss. Ladybird » Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:39 pm

chemist wrote:This makes independent in driving ,simply you don't depend on the bus,your father or brother's car.( ofcourse you should buy a car)

I am an independent girl. Driving is the only thing I need to be truly independent.
My father bought a car once and still that didn't encourage me. He's still promising me that he will buy me a car as a gift when I learn driving.
chemist wrote:Come on don't be pessimist and learn more in driving.
Let's all of us congrate you on that specially when buying a new car,you are going to feel happy.

Thank you for your encouragement. I will do my best.
mr_Love wrote: hi my little lady....

try to do it ....

forget the past ....

past is past....

drive aouto gear if you want more safe

I think you're right…….. past is past. But sometimes it's very hard to forget.
Thanks for your sweet advice . I will try it.
radu wrote:I remember I was afraid of driving,too.
I made a lot of mistakes,not very important ones, but they made me feel uncofortable.
The thing that helped me was that in the bottom of my mind,I liked very much to drive a car and I wanted to drive it well some day.
Then I kept practicing and practicing...
It took me a long time,but it happened and then I forgot that I was afraid to drive.

I will keep your words in my mind. Thank you

You know what guys………… after your sweet encouragement. I think I will give it a try.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

User avatar
Dixie
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Miss EnglishClub.com 2006
Posts: 6336
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 2:08 pm
Status: English Teacher
Location: Catalunya
Contact:

Postby Dixie » Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:51 pm

My bf has just told me to tell you this: The car is a toy, but you must know how to play with them.

User avatar
Miss. Ladybird
Gold Member
Posts: 396
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:50 pm
Location: Middle East
Contact:

Postby Miss. Ladybird » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:45 pm

Dixie wrote:My bf has just told me to tell you this: The car is a toy, but you must know how to play with them.

Does he know my father!!!!! :OO: :o:

My father says the same thing to me. He also says "every time you drive remember that one of your feet is in prison and the other one is in grief." Encouraging isn't it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well……….. I think he is just kidding with me.

Thank you and your bf for the advice Dixie........... I will keep it in my mind :D . At least it's more encouraging than my father's say :lol:


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

cron